• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 68.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Play the full version by buying the next chapters in the in-app section ***

James Noirs Hollywood Crimes for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is a mind-bending puzzle adventure in an interactive 3D world! Experience the thrill of uncovering a deadly mystery as you solve over 40 tailor-made mind games.

Hollywood, 1961.
As an expert in puzzles and riddles, you have been selected to participate in a famous TV game show. But the set of the show is in danger: as you play, you discover a series of murders targeting former candidates. The FBI needs your talent to solve the puzzles left by the killer and track him down but be sure to find him before he finds you!

A VARIETY OF CLASSIC AND 3D PUZZLES
Puzzles cover a range of classic types: Images, Wordplay, Numbers, Drawing, Shapes and Colors, Tiling Puzzles, Grids, Problem solving, Labyrinth, Physics.

PLAY THE MAIN CHARACTER AND GET IMMERSED IN 1960S HOLLYWOOD
The criminal mastermind provokes you by using your own private details.
The crime-scene clues and the storyline have a strangely familiar feeling.

1960S REALISTIC ART
Appealing and trendy art direction that puts you back in the best of the 60s luxurious settings and a dashing crime-busting partner
The game alternates between the 60s TV game show setting and the mystery investigation.

Echoseven's comments:

06-20-2012, 06:14 AM
IAP,unlock full? Any imps?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
06-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Is this same as the 3DS version?
06-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeonmx View Post
Is this same as the 3DS version?
Looks like it. The free version gives you access to only the intro and the first couple of puzzles -- if I understand correctly, you can unlock the game for $.99. Seems like a fun and stylish take on the puzzle adventure genre.

EDIT: I just watched some video of the 3DS version, and it seems like they've eliminated the live action scenes and replaced them with static images (more like a comic book). The puzzles look about the same, but in the brief portion available for free I couldn't see whether the story matches the original.

Last edited by squarezero; 06-20-2012 at 08:10 AM.