Forever Lost: Episode 1 - New Adventure Game Coming Soon! - [ Universal ]

06-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchGames View Post
Testing Signups Begin

For everyone that is interested in Beta Testing please sign up here - http://tflig.ht/A3KzaR

We hope to begin testing next week but want to get people signed up and ready before hand.

Thank you very much in advance for all the feedback and help you will be able to give us, we really do appreciate it!
Awesome! Just signed up as Eric Pankoke. Can't wait

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
06-21-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Awesome! Just signed up as Eric Pankoke. Can't wait
Thanks for signing up!

06-21-2012, 07:17 AM
All signed up and ready to go

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
06-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
All signed up and ready to go
Awesome thanks!
06-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Here are a few more screenshots...

06-23-2012, 04:09 AM
To everyone that has signed up for testing, thank you very much! We weren't expecting this many people to want to so this is great!

And here are a couple more screenshots...

06-23-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchGames View Post
To everyone that has signed up for testing, thank you very much! We weren't expecting this many people to want to so this is great
Why not? This game looks great! I think the adventure game community is a lot bigger than people expect, it's just that they are hiding in the wings for some reason. Anyway, still can't wait to get my hands on this.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
06-23-2012, 05:30 AM
I am really looking forward to this one. Hope the testers get their skates on
06-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
Why not? This game looks great! I think the adventure game community is a lot bigger than people expect, it's just that they are hiding in the wings for some reason. Anyway, still can't wait to get my hands on this.
We're really hoping it's big :-) Everything is just coming into place for the first testing build now, little bits here and there needing to be done to make it ready for you guys, not long now. We really can't wait either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
I am really looking forward to this one. Hope the testers get their skates on
I hope so too and really happy to hear that you are looking forward to it! Hopefully it can live up to your expectations :-)
06-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi, when this game is released will future episodes be released via the app store for sale? Or will they be a free update to this game, granted we purchase the game?

Looks like this is a fun game but I just can't bring myself to plunk down continuous amounts of money for many different episodes of a game. Thanks for any response you can give me.

--TearGod.