★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THINK® - Mind-Path: a logic trainer with a difference.

IMPORTANT: The game does NOT work on iPod touch 2G and 3G!

Let yourself go and open your mind. Enter the world of THINK® - Mind-Path and forget everything else around you. A unique blend of meditative relaxation and mental challenge awaits you!

Designed by Dr. Reiner Knizia, THINK® - Mind-Path challenges you to connect 11 different path cards with crystal balls of the same colour in order to restore the island's water flow and balance. The snag: for each puzzle there is only one possible solution. The world will only fully bloom if you solve the levels without any help.

We strongly recommend that you play the game with headphones!

Key features:
- Unique logic trainer designed by the successful author Dr. Reiner Knizia
- 6 Islands with 10 levels each
- 20 unlockable Achievements for hard-working brain acrobats
- Meditative soundtrack (headphones recommended!)
- Retina support - also on iPhone 5

Feel free to check out Ravensburgers other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.

Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:

http://www.facebook.com/RavensburgerDigitalGmbH
06-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Wish there was a vid. Is this a "move the marble through the labyrinth" game or a "slide tiles" game or something entirely different?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

06-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Here is an alternative App description which might help you:

THINK® - Mind-Path: a logic trainer with a difference. Let yourself go and open your mind. Enter the world of THINK® - Mind-Path and forget everything else around you. A unique blend of meditative relaxation and mental challenge awaits you!

Designed by Dr. Reiner Knizia, THINK® - Mind-Path challenges you to connect 11 different path cards with crystal balls of the same colour in order to restore the island's water flow and balance. The snag: for each puzzle there is only one possible solution. The world will only fully bloom if you solve the levels without any help.

Key features:
- Retina support

Ravensburger Digital
Actual lineup: Scotland Yard, The aMAZEing Labyrinth, Puerto Rico, THINK®, etc.
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Facebook
06-21-2012, 03:43 AM
You might be better off having this alternative description in the store, rather than the one it is now. Much easier at a glance to see what the game is about.
06-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensburger View Post
Here is an alternative App description which might help you:

THINK® - Mind-Path: a logic trainer with a difference. Let yourself go and open your mind. Enter the world of THINK® - Mind-Path and forget everything else around you. A unique blend of meditative relaxation and mental challenge awaits you!

Key features:
- Retina support
So, do we connect the path cards by sliding tiles? Rotating tiles? Still not clear what type of puzzle this is from the static pics and text.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
06-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Got it.

It's a place tiles game, you can rotate the tiles too. Each level comes with a choice of different shape and path cards, you place the cards so it forms a path from one color blob to another. Each level has a single unique solution apparently, and you can get a hint by touching a square and hold it there till you a hint but that means you won't get a perfect outcome. However you can replay a levels once you finish its island. (An island is made of several levels).

Played a few levels, I think I will be enjoying this.
06-21-2012, 12:35 PM
VERY disappointed that the description states this is Universal yet it runs in iPhone emulation mode on my iPad. I would never have purchased this had I known.

Will try to obtain a refund from Apple but in the meantime, suggest the description is updated...

Jamie
06-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
VERY disappointed that the description states this is Universal yet it runs in iPhone emulation mode on my iPad. I would never have purchased this had I known.

Will try to obtain a refund from Apple but in the meantime, suggest the description is updated...

Jamie
In the german appstore there's nothing that makes you think it is an universal app. Only here in the TA description. Perhaps it is already corrected. I'll be getting this anyway, because new games that work on my iPod touch 2G are rare nowadays

Now playing: Unworded, Aurora Puzzle Adventure, Steamworld Heist, PinOut!, Sproggiwood, Colorcube, kubic, Mekorama, Open Bar!
Waiting for: Any Star Realms expansion, Nyheim, Onirim
06-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah looks like goiMOT gave this an incorrect title - any chance it could get edited so others don't make the same mistake as I did?

Cheers,

Jamie.
06-21-2012, 02:52 PM
The game is unplayable on my iPad 2. I too had been led to believe it was universal. When launched it goes into iPhone mode and then can't be played because most of the game is offscreen. Did anyone even test this? I also will seek refund from apple. Boo, ravensburg!