★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Colorful time-twisting casual RPG, Elphis Adventure! Enjoy the full story for FREE~

This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

Red Riding Hood + Jeanne d'Arc + Liu Bei = Elphis?!
Crazy yet intriguing! Scenario definitely differentiated from other time-traveling stories.
Roam inside fairytales, historical times, and other fantasy periods in Com2uS' casual RPG "Elphis Adventure"!!

Lalala~ Another peaceful day for Red Riding Hood, and her Granny tells her to bring back some apples.
But when she came back home.... Granny's gone?!?! Search for Granny by traveling through time, and find out who or what took her away!

Creepy monsters, colorful graphics, and easy controls~

As one of Appstore's best casual RPG, Elphis can be enjoyed by anyone
And now... shall we start the time machine?

Features
- Little Red Riding Hood and her time-twisting adventure!
Fairytales, historical periods! Fall into different times and dimensions to explore a journey with more challenges.
Uncover the villain's hidden schemes and get indulged in a story you will never forget!
- Endless Fun, Endless Combos!
Elphis's specially optimized unlimited combo system!
Unlimited super combos! Hit again and again to get stronger hits! Combo aggro skills will get you more powerful hits for maximum satisfaction.

- Learn Skills! Get more power!
Petite in size but Red Riding Hood holds so
many skills! Elphis features Star-falling 'meteors', attractive allurement 'lures', wind-spinning 'storms', and more awesome skills.
Get all fantastic passive and active skills!

- Infinite Dungeon
Never-ending plays even when you see the ending! Various bosses and missions, special items hidden here and there in Infinite~Dungeon!

- Character Level-ups with other customized features!
Tired of Red Riding Hood being red all the time? Customize her look with different hats, capes, clothes and weapons however you want. Her power may increase with different looks!

Connect with Com2uS!

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!

Sanuku's comments:

06-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Time travelling RPG? I once knew a guy with red spiky hair, but this one looks more like Maple Story.

Imma wait for imps before diving. Not really in the mood to TOFTT on anything.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Game Impressions

06-21-2012, 12:11 PM
I got a chance to spend about 30 minutes with this and I can say the following:

1) the graphics are nice if a bit on the blurry side. Certainly cartoony, which fits the story well. A (small) notch above the standard cellphone port.

2) movement is a little jittery, and the animation could use more frames. Not game breaking but definitely sub-SNES.

3) the interface is nice and clean and built for touchscreen

4) in that 1/2 hour this game displayed more personality and humor than pretty much any KRPGs I've played in ages. It helps that the main is a recognizable one (Little Red Riding Hood) but jokes like having a time traveler land and say "Wait, this is not a Doodle game? I'm supposed to be in 2010!" show a degree of sophistication that pulls the whole thing to a different level. The translation is flawless so far, and the story moved with it's own internal logic.

Obviously this could turn into another grind-hell, but so far it's actually quite fun and distinct.
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Is using health potions the only way to regen hp in this game?
06-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
... 4) in that 1/2 hour this game displayed more personality and humor than pretty much any KRPGs I've played in ages.
I can only second that. This may be the first KRPG Game after Zenonia where I really like the Humor so far and only therefor I`ll for sure play through it.
06-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
Is using health potions the only way to regen hp in this game?
And leveling up -- as far as I can tell.
06-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Potions are kind of costly, at least in the beginning.
07-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Hey, it has complete fun. I enjoyed this game.
07-24-2012, 06:24 AM
Planned to play this for 5 or 10 mins... hour and a half later & I was still going. I don't know exactly what it was that sucked me in but I do know that I'll finish it. Controls are ok, graphics fit perfectly and I love the quirky style of the game overall. It hasn't gotten grind-y yet, (still early days) but even if it did I'd probably forgive and overlook it cause it's so charming. Some of the dialogue is genuinely funny too, occassionally a bit long winded, but I sat there like a good schoolboy all the same and read every word, normally I'd rapid fire through it all and that says something... There's heaps of games similar to this, so except for the well known main character and the ridiculously quirky storyline, it does everything that those games do... only this one does all those things just a little bit better.