★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Toy Bot Diaries Help

08-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Toy Bot Diaries Help

i'm stuck at that part in level 1 with the pink metal thingy and that other (yellow?) metal thing blocking my way from moving on. I know that I can use the magnet boots to lift the pink metal thing up, but what do I do after that?
08-13-2008, 11:52 AM
You, yourself, closed the doorway right before you got to that section. You can open it the same way you closed it.

arn

08-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks arn now i get it...
08-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Help.

I may be able to assist with any questions on here from time to time.

I won't give any spoilers though.
08-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm underneath a red gear in the sewers. This is right after I made the wooden pin fall to get across. There is a nail holding up a purple wall. If I push it, it will move so that the wall almost falls, but no matter what I do, it won't move all the way to the right, so the wall won't fall.

What do I do?
08-13-2008, 08:34 PM
Timing is everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkasanoff View Post
I'm underneath a red gear in the sewers. This is right after I made the wooden pin fall to get across. There is a nail holding up a purple wall. If I push it, it will move so that the wall almost falls, but no matter what I do, it won't move all the way to the right, so the wall won't fall.

What do I do?
notice which way the gear above you is spinning?
sometimes the best battering ram is a lil bot.
slam into that bolt!
but make sure you pull it all the way towards you first.

Shylo Smith
Producer
IUGO Mobile Entertainment
www.iugome.com

Last edited by Shylo Smith; 08-13-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: added a title.
08-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Beat it! Thanks so much!
08-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Cork Screen

I'm stuck in the level where there's a cork gun. Don't want to give too much away but anybody know how to get past the "red menace"?

By the way, this game is amazingly fun!
08-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Stick to ceiling, pull on the lever on the back of the cork gun to make it turn green. Go into the front, BLAST OFF! You hit the "red menace". It may take a couple tries, but eventually you'll knock him over. After you do this, you have to do something else to advance. You may want to figure it out yourself, but it is really annoying if you fail, you have to fight the menace again. I've posted it below in case you don't want to know.

SPOILER

You have to get in the cork gun again, plus you must activate your magnet shoes before you are shot out, so you stick to the wall.
08-15-2008, 12:18 AM
Thanks!

Thanks for the help. It was amazingly counter-intuitive to keep repeating the same action but I couldn't figure out anything else to do with the tools at hand. That last part is kind of annoying because every time you miss, you have to go through the whole process again.

Can't wait for the next installment!

Next time, I'm going to play through to see if I can get all the bonuses.