★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The futuristic 3D cityscape of Persepolis and the Nightstream await! -
Glide through the city on your choice of 10 different hoverboards currently available, each with special attributes to help you collect more energy orbs and blast obstacles out of your way. Discover the mysteries of the Nightstream through 15 levels of fast-paced action while executing epic jumps and lightning-quick moves to collect as many points as possible!

Join the ranks of the Axon Runners and enter the Nightstream today!

Developed by Coca-Cola Content Factory and Streamline Studios. Published by Streamline Media Group.

Echoseven's comments:

Free version of Axon Runners?
06-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Free version of Axon Runners?
Looks like it. I would suggest the full version as this is a very stylish and free form type of runner. Very polished and very tight game. I guess the one that holds people back from taking it is the above average pricing. But for someone like me who loves runner type games, it is more than worth its price tag.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
So what's the difference? Hope my $4 wasn't wasted...