AppShopper Reviews

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by mek, Nov 22, 2008.

1. mek

mek Well-Known Member

this is not a high priority request, as i would much rather see a feature on appshopper that allows you to track apps your interested in

but a member, moopf i believe, designed a feature/site that allows you to read the reviews of apps from different regions

i think this would be a potential feature to have @ the Appshopper
    granted i know some people claim that reviews are worthless..but none the less they may be the deciding factor that pushes me over the hill if i splurge on an app or not

again this isn't a high priority feature arn, i know you have your hands full running all these wonderful sites that you operate

thanks

50HellsofPain likes this.
  2. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    Wish list tracking, owned app tracking and iTunes reviews are coming.

The delay in part is my time but also making sure the site can handle the custom tracking and views. The site gets a lot of traffic but the non custom views can easily be cached. Hopefully soon.

Arn

3. mek

mek Well-Known Member

alright, thanks man

looking forward to all these enhancements
    but I think its smart how you want to balance the incoming traffic flow, so that it can handle it.....it would suck to always have toucharcade or appshopper downtime

keep up the good work
    you have a loyal customer since macrumors, a few years running..and i didn't even own a mac or apple product..up until the ipod shuffle Nov. 06 -haha