• Publisher: Retro64
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 23.8 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Made with real clay! Don't let your duck get caught by those chomping piranha!

Lots of hungry piranha are after your duck, and it's up to you to survive as long as you can.

-Charming claymation visuals!

-Fun, addictive play.

-Tilt or swipe controls.

-iPad retina support.

-Lots of upgrades for your duck.

-8 different ducks to choose.

-Game Center leader boards

-Game Center Achievements

-Lots of fun!

Retro64's comments:
Hi Guys:

Piranha Chase is a "runner" type game where you swim as far as you can with your little ducky before the hungry Piranha eat you. We created this game with a mixture of real clay and cg claymation. It's free with some IAP if you want to progress quicker.

Trailer

Thanks!
Mike
06-21-2012, 05:26 PM
You should fix the Game Center bug, because this is really important for an endless runner. And some achievements would be nice.
Besides that, nice game I'm waiting for the Game Center bugfix and then it will make much more fun

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
You should fix the Game Center bug, because this is really important for an endless runner. And some achievements would be nice.
Besides that, nice game I'm waiting for the Game Center bugfix and then it will make much more fun
Holy Cow

We're going to remove it from the app store right now. It has both achievements and leaderboards- somehow not working.
06-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro64 View Post
Holy Cow

We're going to remove it from the app store right now. It has both achievements and leaderboards- somehow not working.
Can mods remove this to the coming soon forum?
06-21-2012, 10:13 PM
I was a huge fan of Retro 64 back in the days of their PC downloads - Water Bugs and Cosmic Bugs. (Great Qix games)

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
06-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Watched the video and it looks like a ton of fun but how much reliance is there to purchasing "fish bucks" and enjoying and progressing through the game?
06-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Fireball SE in a cute package and with powerups?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-22-2012, 06:12 AM
I had never played FireBall SE until now- very cool game! It's nothing like Piranha Chase, though.
06-22-2012, 12:02 PM
I tested this and thought it was awesome.
07-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi guys. Piranha Chase is finally back in the App Store with that GameCenter bug fixed. There was never a bug in the game, just in the submission process. I hope you like it, thanks!