★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Prisoner 84 by Hidden Games (Universal) $2.99--> 99c -June 22nd-

06-21-2012, 09:55 PM
#1
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,083
Prisoner 84 by Hidden Games (Universal) $2.99--> 99c -June 22nd-




06-21-2012, 10:01 PM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
This is a pretty damn creepy game.

Definitely worth the buck if you're looking for something creepy and atmospheric.

06-21-2012, 10:40 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 107
does this have GC achivements? if not, pls add xD but i will buy this game, looks cool : D
06-22-2012, 03:16 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanmannen View Post
does this have GC achivements? if not, pls add xD but i will buy this game, looks cool : D
The next version (v2.1) will have GC achievements, it will be out hopefully in about 3 weeks.

Hidden Games - The Coder Bloke
Games: AirCadets / Cabby / Prisoner 84 / Firewall
Hidden Games Web | Facebook | Twitter
06-22-2012, 10:42 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
Excellent game - IMHO it out Resident Evil's the iOS Resident Evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-22-2012, 11:25 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 551
post above is on crack
07-13-2012, 05:31 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 107
this game is really amazing! loved it!
07-13-2012, 10:53 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Why the hell are you two bumping the sale thread when the sale is over? I just excitedly opened the AppStore only to see its no longer 99c. If you're going to make a commentary on the game itself, take it to the discussion thread. Use your common sense, please.
07-13-2012, 05:31 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Why the @#!*% are you two bumping the sale thread when the sale is over? I just excitedly opened the AppStore only to see its no longer 99c. If you're going to make a commentary on the game itself, take it to the discussion thread. Use your common sense, please.
I just got home from work and was surprised to see the price bumped back up so soon. However, this isn't the first time I've seen this type of activity.

Sometimes sales last for only a few hours. I remember feeling lucky when I found out about a sale, immediately bought the game, only to have it increased to its retail price about an hour later. Most sales last longer, but there have been these one-offs every now and then.


"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
07-13-2012, 06:29 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I just got home from work and was surprised to see the price bumped back up so soon. However, this isn't the first time I've seen this type of activity.

Sometimes sales last for only a few hours. I remember feeling lucky when I found out about a sale, immediately bought the game, only to have it increased to its retail price about an hour later. Most sales last longer, but there have been these one-offs every now and then.
See, but no one mentioned that it was on sale again. The only thing that appeared was some "GREAT GAME" comment.
Also, look at the date of post differences between the posts. My guess was that a fan of the game carelessly used the TA search bar and ended up posting it here instead of the main discussion thread.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings