App description: Play as our hero, NinjaFox, and help protect defenseless Sushi in this enjoyable & colorful adventure! Very simple gameplay allows people of all ages to unlock level after level of addictive, ninja star throwing action with a unique variety of monsters, each with its own quirk to overcome!

It's the perfect experience for casual players looking to dive quickly into a game for a short burst of fun!

FEATURES

* Beautiful & lively HD artwork!
* Simple & fun gameplay!
* Over 25 adorable & dangerous monsters!
* 4 ancient lanterns to help you protect Sushi!
* Over 25 fun & exciting levels!
* No In-App Purchases!
* No Ads!
* Exclusively available for the iPhone and iPod!

Sanfiel de Leon's comments:
Hi everyone! For this past year I have been hard at work on NinjaFox. It's a colorful action game that I hope most of you can enjoy. I am a one man team and have sacrificed a lot to get NinjaFox completed. I would appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks for your time,
Chris.

NinjaFox

Play as our hero, NinjaFox, and help protect defenseless Sushi in this enjoyable & colorful adventure! Very simple gameplay allows people of all ages to unlock level after level of addictive, ninja star throwing action with a unique variety of monsters, each with its own quirk to overcome!

It's the perfect experience for casual players looking to dive quickly into a game for a short burst of fun!

FEATURES

* Beautiful & lively HD artwork
* Simple & fun gameplay
* Over 25 adorable & dangerous monsters
* 4 ancient lanterns to help you protect Sushi
* Over 25 fun & exciting levels
* Exclusively available for the iPhone and iPod
* Compatible with the iPhone/iPod's 4's shorter screen.

Available for $0.99 cents.

NinjaFox iTunes Link

10-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey, man! Glad to have you here, and good luck with your new game! I was wondering-- what's the game play mechanic here? Is it a flick type of control? Is it possible to post a video?
Thanks, and once again welcome to TA!
10-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Friends and family aren't gamers so nice to hear someone in the gaming community approach with a game related question! It's a simple slight tilt left and slight tilt right for movement, and a swipe to throw star. I'll get working on the video asap, thanks! All advice is welcome, I can definitely use it!
10-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Ha! Right -on! Gonna check this out!
10-24-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks! Definitely appreciated!