★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Reckless Racing 2 -> $ 0,99

06-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Reckless Racing 2 -> $ 0,99

Everyone should get this for 0,99!
Can someone post the link to the AppStore, I'm on the phone.. Thanks

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-22-2012, 12:46 PM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

06-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Nevermind. Beaten to the punch. How is this game?
06-22-2012, 12:49 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 06-22-2012 at 12:52 PM.
06-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Sweet! Is this still worth my buck? If so, why?
06-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh damn. So many must-buy sales lately!
06-22-2012, 01:05 PM
To be honest I never bought this because I was satisfied with Death Rally. I'll happily spend the dollar though if anyone can convince me that it is as good. I don't like button controls though.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
06-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Oh damn +1

Really debating on this one. Not so much on the price, but I've got RR1 and Mini Motor Racing. And I've heard some say they like RR1 better. But while most seem to like the RR series better, I actually have gotten a lot more enjoyment with MMR. For some reason, I just like the way the cars handle in MRR and the seemingly rougher gameplay. I also had Death Rally and enjoyed it, but again, even without the weapons, the AI seems more fun and aggressive in MMR. If only I could get a weapons based version of MMR, I'd be in heaven.

Probably will have to pick this up for a buck though.
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Sweet! Is this still worth my buck? If so, why?
Hard to say, I guess if you never played this type of game it'll be fun and worth a $1.... For me I played so many of these games in the past and bought it for a trip.

I found it tediously repeating/repetitious racing with little depth. Overall ending was "the end" plus nowaday we could use some HD graphics etc.
06-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Oh damn +1

Really debating on this one. Not so much on the price, but I've got RR1 and Mini Motor Racing. And I've heard some say they like RR1 better. But while most seem to like the RR series better, I actually have gotten a lot more enjoyment with MMR. For some reason, I just like the way the cars handle in MRR and the seemingly rougher gameplay. I also had Death Rally and enjoyed it, but again, even without the weapons, the AI seems more fun and aggressive in MMR. If only I could get a weapons based version of MMR, I'd be in heaven.

Probably will have to pick this up for a buck though.
Lol..I'm wondering the same. The only reason I stopped playing MRR is on my 4th gen ipod touch the game seems to chug sometimes and the menu loading (especially adding the winnings to your total) is so slow.. That and I seem to stop progressing at from time to time, and as soon as I upgrade, I'm totally in 1st place again which makes it feel like I'm buying my way to winning.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?