★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Watercule is out!

05-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Watercule is out!

Watercule is out!

This game is freaky good fun for only a $1.

Imagine something akin to one of Playtoniq's Aqua Sport games (Aqua Baller, Aqua Pitch, Aqua Punt, etc.) but as opposed to trying to get a ball into a goal you're trying to guide your ball to hit certain drifting targets and avoid others.

You tap the bottom of the screen to send up a gush of water and can tilt your device left and right, but just like in the REAL Waterful brand games you know from childhood, the controls are not that precise and there is a lot of luck involved. You'll see what I mean in the video below.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Didn't he just submit 0.o...... Confused... Did you bump an old topic?

Hey, anyone remember me? I used to be the #1 in Pygmies Eaten by T-Rex in PG.

I love to beta test. I've done about 5 or 6 apps. You can PM me if you want, I'm running an 8GB ipod Touch 2nd Generation. 3.1.2 Software also. Thanks.

05-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocked View Post
Didn't he just submit 0.o...... Confused... Did you bump an old topic?
No, he submitted a week ago but when I initially replied *I THOUGHT* I was replying to the released game section so it is a bit of a double post, sorry.

My iTunes Reviews
05-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Ahhh.. Alright

Hey, anyone remember me? I used to be the #1 in Pygmies Eaten by T-Rex in PG.

I love to beta test. I've done about 5 or 6 apps. You can PM me if you want, I'm running an 8GB ipod Touch 2nd Generation. 3.1.2 Software also. Thanks.
05-27-2009, 06:39 PM
It seems a ver fun game!

Regards,

Pablo
Scoreloop ID: coolman

My game: GeoRain in the AppStore, July 1st - 0.99$
05-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks

Thanks for checking out the game. I'm eager to get updates out that fix bugs and add many features I have in mind. I'm here to not dissapoint
05-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoaten View Post
Thanks for checking out the game. I'm eager to get updates out that fix bugs and add many features I have in mind. I'm here to not dissapoint
Hello and welcome to TA! The game looks interesting!
05-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoaten View Post
I also found your "About" pretty darned clever!

Magoaten uses this as a rolling newsletter of sorts (not sure what it would do if you don't have some sort of Internet connection) so that you can read about all of the latest development plans for the game and get status updates as to where he is on the next update (like not just what is planned but if the update has already been submitted and such).

Oh, also in the "About" is where you see the latest Global Highscores.

Magoaten, you might want to also provide a link for this in options as it seems kind of weird to have a button in options to submit the scores online but then not a corresponding function right there to see said scores.

My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 05-28-2009 at 08:03 AM.
05-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Interface Reorganization

I'm going to be reorganizing where all the high score stuff in Watercule is put. It will all be located in the High Scores section (where it really should be).
05-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmx View Post
Hello and welcome to TA! The game looks interesting!
Thanks for the welcome. I check this blog all the time, never been into the forums though, hehe.