★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hex Territory 2

05-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Hex Territory 2

Hello Everyone,

My name is Felipe Oliveira, I'm a indie game developer.

I'm very proud of announce my new game, Hex Territory 2.

Hex Territory is a great and fun game that will keep you busy for hours trying to beat the Artificial Intelligence. The two enemy robots can look cute, but they are a truly challenger that will require a lot of your strategist brain.
The game has two Robot Enemies: Lil’ Toaster runs in easy mode and Mr. Ramon is the hard boss. More Robots with unique AI and game style will be added in a future update.

Game Description

“Are you a good strategist? Good enough to beat the Robot Artificial Intelligence?

In this game you play against the Robot Army's artificial intelligence for control of the Hex Territory.
The goal is to conquer more territory than the enemy.
You control the blue units and the enemy controls the red.
Select one of the player units and all possible actions available will be displayed. Selecting gray spaces duplicates the selected unit and selecting yellow spaces moves the selected unit to that space.
Every time you move or duplicate a unit to an empty space all of the opponent's surrounding units are captured.”

Game play Video

Hex Territory 2 can be purchased through iTunes for $0.99 at

Any feedback will help to improve the game. Feel free to ask questions.

05-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Look nice, but i don't know if am gonna TOFTT..

Beta tester for Pocket God, Minigore, Towers of War, Airstrike Defense & 9 Innings 2011 - Join TAD - Join TAD: Touch Arcade Defenders! and Canucks of TA - Contact me if you want your game translated or betatested!
05-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Looks Uniwar like (which I hated)... might give this a try. The sound and gameplay looks simple but fun.
05-27-2009, 04:56 PM
i think its like consumed

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
05-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by 21duc29 View Post
Looks Uniwar like (which I hated)... might give this a try. The sound and gameplay looks simple but fun.
It is a little different from the Uniwar. The only thing in common is the Hex shaped tiles and the the player plays against an Artificial Intelligence.

Felipe Oliveira Games