★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Campaign is the first advertising agency sillymulator, ever! Also the best.

Did you ever think of creating an ad campaign with Sensitive Pirates? What about a TV commercial with Profound Zombies? or a web piece on Serious Spring Break? Then Campaign is for you! Get creative and make advertising history by leading a dynamic and spontaneous ad agency from the 80s to the 00s, all the way to the top! Create ad campaigns, work with pop and advertising superstars, win festivals and throw parties on your way to success. All that while dealing with loveable and smart (yeah, right) clients that just want you for your numbers! Unite your left and right brain in a glorious explosion of screen touching magic, or in other words: get creative and win the game!

Get briefing
Create campaign
Plan medias
Dance to the tune of agency surprises
Meet the clients
Superstar idols on your team
Cammes Festival
Rank agency in Hall of Fame

Sanuku's comments:

06-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Alright, as someone "in the biz" I will check this out. Unfortunately I'm traveling today so I won't be able to post impressions till the evening...
06-23-2012, 10:12 AM
I forgot to mention that the Game is currently on Sale too (1.99 -> 0.99) which probably doesn`t matter for some but might be for some a Reason to jump in and start their own Marketing Agency.
06-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Looks just like something I've played before on ios