Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-05-2012, 01:43 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metarog View Post
I really love this game... so much so that I registered here just to talk about it. I was surprised at how little I could find out about this game on the net!

I got through the first mode at Level 50 and since I didn't really know what I was doing I did it mostly without the wide range wapons. I did pump up my lightning shot to the 10th skill level and my ice shot to the 7th level and did get the blizzard up to the 5th level so I could finally beat the game.

Now I am at level 55 on Hard Mode trying to get through Hunter's Path. The problem is it seems next to impossible without some pumped up wide range weapons. I have a level 35 very fast epic wolf's bow and level 35 epic wanderer's wardrobe. I have over 650 hp and over 700 mp so I think I am set there. My damage is at 150, and critical is at 20% with some piercing and slow down. What should be my next step? Should I focus more on upgrading my bow and armor or leveling up my weapons?

I was thinking of upgrading my cannon shot and shooting the clusters of birds I freeze with my blizzard... will this work well enough to get me to the end? Should I focus more on the Poison cloud at this point even though I have it on skill 1? I've been at this game for almost 3 weeks so I really don't want to start over but I am stuck right now.

Any advice?

BTW, here are some strategies I have developed as the game progressed...

1. I try to focus on the diving birds and those white and blue health pigeons first... I can usually handle the bombing birds afterward unless there is a screen full of them.

2. When my mp is running low I leave one of the bombing birds alive and just shoot the bombs with my basic arrow. Most of the time new birds will not come out until after the bombing bird is dispatched.

3. If I need purple jewels I usually go back to the Dragon's Breath level and play a few rounds there... for some reason I usualy get at least 2 and sometimes 3. Since the jewels come out at the beginning of levels there is no need to go to the later ones and waste time and fish.

4. The nest of infinity mini-game is a good place to pick up hardware but jewels do not come out.

5. I wouldn't bother to mix unless you already have a superior piece of hardware. Most of the time my hardware was downgraded when I tried to mix. Maybe I was just unlucky but I messed up a lot of nice bows by mixing them.

6. One sneaky way to get free fish is to adjust the time on your Ipod to the next day or a few hours ahead and then go back to the game. You never have to pay for fish this way although it is a hassle on some of my other apps.

Anybody else have any good hints or strategies?
Oh man, yes I do have quite a few tips for you.

1. Get poison cloud to rank 10. You can at least get to some high dungeons with it at that level, regardless of your gear.

2. Get poison cloud or thunderstorm +1 on your bows (you cannot get this on your armor). I make sure I have a +1 poison cloud on my bows otherwise I don't even bother using them. And yes, you can get a higher rank than 10 with those stats on your gear.

3. Get +1 All Skills on your armor pieces. You can only get as high as +1 for this stat and you can ONLY get this on your armor, NOT bows. Also, very good to make rings out of armor pieces that have this enchantment.

4. Get Magical Orb skill to 20. Don't put all your points into it immediately, but by level 60 or so you should get that at level 20.

Remove your skill points from thunder/poison/ice arrows. Only get those skills as high as 3. That is just so you can put points into Thunderstorm/Poison Cloud/Blizzard. Don't get blizzard any higher then rank 8 because with two rings and a armor piece with +1 All Skills will get you rank 11 blizzard with 100% chance to freeze.

For getting crystals, here is a good tip, start a new character. The storage area can be accessed by all your accounts on that iDevice, so you can actually share crystals and gold and gear with all your cats. So what you want to do is level him up a few levels till you get to the area of Django. You do NOT, I repeat, NOT want to beat the boss on this map. I say this because once you beat the boss, the quests will change and you will have to fight higher level birds in order to finish the quests. So for this little trick, you want to spam the level in the bottom right corner. This level has every bird for your quests and can sometimes finish a quest after just one mission. This level also has a chance to spawn two crystals, which is also handy. With a full amount of fish, you can net around 18-26 crystals depending on how lucky you are.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:59 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asasnator View Post
Oh man, yes I do have quite a few tips for you.

1. Get poison cloud to rank 10. You can at least get to some high dungeons with it at that level, regardless of your gear.

2. Get poison cloud or thunderstorm +1 on your bows (you cannot get this on your armor). I make sure I have a +1 poison cloud on my bows otherwise I don't even bother using them. And yes, you can get a higher rank than 10 with those stats on your gear.

3. Get +1 All Skills on your armor pieces. You can only get as high as +1 for this stat and you can ONLY get this on your armor, NOT bows. Also, very good to make rings out of armor pieces that have this enchantment.

4. Get Magical Orb skill to 20. Don't put all your points into it immediately, but by level 60 or so you should get that at level 20.

Remove your skill points from thunder/poison/ice arrows. Only get those skills as high as 3. That is just so you can put points into Thunderstorm/Poison Cloud/Blizzard. Don't get blizzard any higher then rank 8 because with two rings and a armor piece with +1 All Skills will get you rank 11 blizzard with 100% chance to freeze.

For getting crystals, here is a good tip, start a new character. The storage area can be accessed by all your accounts on that iDevice, so you can actually share crystals and gold and gear with all your cats. So what you want to do is level him up a few levels till you get to the area of Django. You do NOT, I repeat, NOT want to beat the boss on this map. I say this because once you beat the boss, the quests will change and you will have to fight higher level birds in order to finish the quests. So for this little trick, you want to spam the level in the bottom right corner. This level has every bird for your quests and can sometimes finish a quest after just one mission. This level also has a chance to spawn two crystals, which is also handy. With a full amount of fish, you can net around 18-26 crystals depending on how lucky you are.
Wow, thanks for the tips... I am now working on the poison cloud but I have to get some crystals before starting to level up.

My Blizzard is at 11 right now and I do have a +1 on my armor. I also have a +1 Poison cloud on one of my rings and +1 thunderstorm on my bow. My orb is currently at 16 with a +1 on my armor. My thunderstorm is at 3 so I have some work to do there as well. Thanks so much for all your assistance as this is driving me crazy.

Any strategies for getting through the higher levels? I am guessing that freezing the clusters of birds first then thunder storm and then poison cloud? These 3 should be my first 3 also? Any other tips on how to go about it? Thanks again!!!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:51 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Best strategies for beating high levels is to have a poison cloud in the air at ALL times. At rank 10-14 it can get pretty large and do insane amount of damage, can kill pretty much any small bird and for the medium birds just use a thunderstorm, and the large birds you want to use powershot.

Here are my skills: Keep in mind I have +3 All skills (this includes rings and armor), +5 Magical Orb (Armor has +3 and each ring has +1), +1 Poison Cloud and +1 Poison Shot (both of which are on my bow, don't really care for the poison shot though cause I NEVER use it lol)

Magical Orb: 28 (+8 come from gear)
Power Shot: 13 (+3 come from gear)
Lightning Shot: 5 (+3 come from gear)
Ice Shot: 6 (+3 come from gear)
Poison Shot: 5 (+4 come from gear)
Cannon Shot: 12 (+3 come from gear)
Thunder Storm: 13 (+3 come from gear)
Blizzard: 11 (+3 come from gear)
Poison Cloud: 14 (+4 come from gear)

I am at level 70, the current level cap. If you look closely, you'll see I have rank 5 Poison Shot, but +4 come from gear. So I actually only have rank 1 without gear. Surprisingly...or maybe not, but the game doesn't need you to spend 3 skill points into the Lightning/Poison/Ice shots in order to unlock the respective bombs. The reason however that I don't remove Lightning Shot and Ice Shot skill points till they are at rank 1 is because I do use them occasionally. I really only use them on the the 10th floor of every the Nest of Infinity (because their is a boss usually at those stages) and then the final boss stage. Spamming Thunderstorm/Blizzard is too ineffective for only one target. However, the Poison cloud is still viable because it does additional damage as long as the boss is within the cloud and it also kills any other birds that he summons.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:57 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I have never heard of this game...
Old 12-05-2012, 04:25 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

While I got tired of the timer and ended up deleting..the game is really fun. The randomized loot is what kept me playing for a while. I haven't played it in a long time though so don't know if the timer has changed..
Old 12-07-2012, 01:14 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
While I got tired of the timer and ended up deleting..the game is really fun. The randomized loot is what kept me playing for a while. I haven't played it in a long time though so don't know if the timer has changed..
You can "cheat" by moving the time forward in your ipod settings. So you really don't have to worry about the timer. However make sure you either are at the title screen of the game or are completely exited out of it, if you are still in the middle of playing I believe the "cheat" won't work.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Best strategies for beating high levels is to have a poison cloud in the air at ALL times. At rank 10-14 it can get pretty large and do insane amount of damage, can kill pretty much any small bird and for the medium birds just use a thunderstorm, and the large birds you want to use powershot.

Here are my skills: Keep in mind I have +3 All skills (this includes rings and armor), +5 Magical Orb (Armor has +3 and each ring has +1), +1 Poison Cloud and +1 Poison Shot (both of which are on my bow, don't really care for the poison shot though cause I NEVER use it lol)

Magical Orb: 28 (+8 come from gear)
Power Shot: 13 (+3 come from gear)
Lightning Shot: 5 (+3 come from gear)
Ice Shot: 6 (+3 come from gear)
Poison Shot: 5 (+4 come from gear)
Cannon Shot: 12 (+3 come from gear)
Thunder Storm: 13 (+3 come from gear)
Blizzard: 11 (+3 come from gear)
Poison Cloud: 14 (+4 come from gear)

I am at level 70, the current level cap. If you look closely, you'll see I have rank 5 Poison Shot, but +4 come from gear. So I actually only have rank 1 without gear. Surprisingly...or maybe not, but the game doesn't need you to spend 3 skill points into the Lightning/Poison/Ice shots in order to unlock the respective bombs. The reason however that I don't remove Lightning Shot and Ice Shot skill points till they are at rank 1 is because I do use them occasionally. I really only use them on the the 10th floor of every the Nest of Infinity (because their is a boss usually at those stages) and then the final boss stage. Spamming Thunderstorm/Blizzard is too ineffective for only one target. However, the Poison cloud is still viable because it does additional damage as long as the boss is within the cloud and it also kills any other birds that he summons.
Wow!!!! That is an insane amount of firepower! Can you share what level bow and armor you have and what your HP and MP are? I just want to get a feel about where I have to go.

I am at level 56 right now and trying to defeat the tower on Hunter's Path. My Posion Cloud is only at 6 right now so it has a way to go. Thanks again for all your advice... it has helped already although my weapons are too weak to get further right now.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:06 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metarog View Post
Wow!!!! That is an insane amount of firepower! Can you share what level bow and armor you have and what your HP and MP are? I just want to get a feel about where I have to go.

I am at level 56 right now and trying to defeat the tower on Hunter's Path. My Posion Cloud is only at 6 right now so it has a way to go. Thanks again for all your advice... it has helped already although my weapons are too weak to get further right now.
lol my gear is pretty good, though I need a better bow still =[ I have been farming the final few dungeons and still have yet to come across a Epic Abyssal Bow that has Fast Attack Speed. Ugh..oh well lol

Bow
Armor
Ring1
Ring2

Total HP: 1016
Total MP: 713
Total DMG: 223
Old 12-08-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
lol my gear is pretty good, though I need a better bow still =[ I have been farming the final few dungeons and still have yet to come across a Epic Abyssal Bow that has Fast Attack Speed. Ugh..oh well lol

Bow
Armor
Ring1
Ring2

Total HP: 1016
Total MP: 713
Total DMG: 223
Thanks again, looks like I'll have to pump up my HP by another 300 and my DMG by about 50. Your bow is about the same as mine but mine is only fast right now. Your armor blows mine away by over 300 HP and 50 MP and your rings are also stronger in that they have all skills and magical orb... Looks like I have some work to do on the Dungeon, Ruins, and Tower levels so I can upgrade my armor and maybe my bow not to mention all the skill levelling
Old 12-09-2012, 08:21 PM

This is a fantastic game and I've been playing for a long time, gold isn't really a problem once you've reached certain levels since selling loots can gain back the gold for buying fishes easily. Although farming for gems is always painful. Now my items are pretty much set with Abyssals, although one ring's still lv 41 one. I'm waiting for any updates on the game for now, since Cravemob has been slacking on updating the game =P

My Items:

Stats:

Lv 18 thunderstorm:

Last edited by Myopical; 12-09-2012 at 10:59 PM..