★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play now and enjoy the fast-paced infinite running of Dragon Jump!!

[Break away from your boredom! 3 distinct features of Dragon Jump!]
Save Dragon's girl friend by infinitely running and earning money!!!

Move away from boring jumping games! Easy control system of maneuvering!
Using movement buttons (jump, left, right) dodge obstables and show off your quick reaction!!
With alternating normal jump and double jump, see various action and effects of adorable characters!!

Various obstacles per stage!!
Feel the thrill of dodging various obstacles that threatens your character!!
Depending on the map you are on, see the changes in obstacles and watch out for the killer obstacle that will end your game instantly! Bring your focus into the game!

Escape danger using various situational items! The item system!
Look for a way out of danger with 7 different (cash) items including wing, ghost, destruction, fire, shield, magnet and mega-coin!

[Game Features]
HD Graphics : Graphics suitable for HD devices such as iPad and iPhone
3 different characters : Infinite running of various characters (to be included with updates)
Maps with personality (to be included with updates)
Intriguing systems
- Game center real-time ranking system
- Mission system in game

[Requirements]
Tested under iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4GS) and all iPad series.
iOS 4.3 or above

Contact : DJ.Mobile@fixkorea.co.kr / Website : http://www.fixkorea.co.kr

Tactical Intervention's comments:
Dragon Jump!

Description:
Play now and enjoy the fast-paced infinite running of Dragon Jump!!
- Move away from boring jumping games! Easy control system of maneuvering!
Using movement buttons (jump, left, right) dodge obstacles and show off your quick reaction!!
With alternating normal jump and double jump, see various action and effects of adorable characters!!
- Various obstacles per stage!
Feel the thrill of dodging various obstacles that threatens your character!!
Depending on the map you are on, see the changes in obstacles and watch out for the killer obstacle that will end your game instantly! Bring your focus into the game!
- Escape danger using various situational items! The item system!
Look for a way out of danger with 7 different (cash) items including wing, ghost, destruction, fire, shield, magnet and mega-coin!

[Game Features]
① HD Graphics : Graphics suitable for HD devices such as iPad and iPhone
② 3 different characters : Infinite running of various characters (to be included with updates)
③ Maps with personality (to be included with updates)
④ Intriguing systems
- Game center real-time ranking system
- Mission system in game

※ Bonus points will be earned by purchasing the paid version.

iTunes Links:
iPhone Full version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-jump/id527837811?mt=8
iPhone Lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-jump-free/id533348772?mt=8
iPadFull version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-jump-hd/id535032819?mt=8
06-25-2012, 09:54 PM
It's a decent runner in the likes of Temple Run, Axon Runners and Subway Surfers.

The controls are different though. There is a left and right button on the left side, and a jump button on the right. Double jumps are in too. THe controls are responsive enough, but with this new type of control scheme for a runner game, my thumbs fumble and sometimes press the wrong button, but they are responsive.

Various powerups can be unlocked and improved in the shop.

Graphics are decent, sound effect are nice, but the path is in one straight line which i find weird. Temple Run has left/right turns, Subway Surfers have pseudo-turning in which the tracks curve ahead, Axon Runners have multiple paths/levels and also has curved tracks. This one is a straight line.

This is a decent runner if not for the monotonous feel that I get from it, and i havent even played that much. I guess those turns in other similar games give it a visual depth and variety that makes the game a lot more "random-good" than a sense of monotony.

Decent runner, but hard to recommend.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword