App description: -= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-

In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.

Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.

Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!

REVIEWS
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."

5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."

5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"

5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."

5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."

FEATURES
FREE TO PLAY!
Build funny shops from different ages
Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
Customize your characters and create your own clothes
Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
Retina optimized for the new iPad

Sanuku's comments:

06-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Game Impressions

Place Holder for upcoming Content.

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-01-2012 at 06:14 PM.

07-04-2012, 11:07 AM
'Happy Street' is Available in Canada, Looks Great

Quote:
It wasn't that long ago that we brought you word that iBlast Moki [ $2.99 ] developer Godzilab was making a game called Happy Street, but there weren't many details to go around. In the short months since then, Happy Street has been released on the Canadian App Store and Godzilab has been rebranded as Godzi Lab. Time sure flies, eh?
Toucharcade.com
07-04-2012, 11:55 AM
"Price in NZ is Free which should translate to be even more Free then before"

I love this ^
07-04-2012, 12:08 PM
i don't usually like those types of games but this one is good!

Find me on Twitter
07-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Would be nice if this auto saved more often or something. I have had it crash on me semi-frequently and I lose progress. Not a lot of progress, but still its annoying.
07-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Would be nice if this auto saved more often or something. I have had it crash on me semi-frequently and I lose progress. Not a lot of progress, but still its annoying.
You are basically playing a beta. Report it to the dev.
07-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Another bug found. I started playing on my iPad, and switched over to my iPhone. It correctly determined that I was playing on a seperate device, and offered to load everything.

When I did, it only loaded (correctly) the village, but reset the Forest back to it's original settings.
07-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toythatkills View Post
You are basically playing a beta. Report it to the dev.
Ok. How?
07-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Ok. How?
Email? Facebook? Twitter? Telephone? Send them a letter in the mail? Attempt to send psychic signals?