Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-06-2012, 01:54 PM

The good thing is we are reading this thread.

We'll address those issues for the worldwide release.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:00 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

All right, Canadians, give up this game -- my wife needs her Animal Crossing fix.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 4

This game is fantastic. Been playing it after getting off work and can't put it down. It does a lot right.

Premium currency is something everyone loves to complain about not getting free, but this game gives it steadily. You get quite a few from quests, and there seems to always be a fetch quest that you can sell items to get them. Other than that, there are daily slots and a wheel you can spin every time it sells out for a chance to get some that are available pretty early on.

I do wish you guys would give us more information. By that I mean what certain items do (I've used an Apple Juice on one of my guys and did not notice a difference), which characters like what stores to be near them and what type of stores each of them are. Also maybe a collection book showing building combos we can make, possible unveiling them for a bit of money? Because it's a pain trying to figure out the right combos!

And I'm also wondering how adding friends work. I see that we can add people from Facebook, but I absolutely hate doing that. Are friends added through Game Center as well? I'm only guessing because I have two people added that I don't think are Facebook friends.

Other than that (which in my opinion is very small), so far I love the game and its going to easily become one of my dailies. Great job guys!

EDIT: PS, I forgot to mention that I might have found a bug. Somehow I'm able to have two Fortune Wheels when I think I'm only supposed to have one. I'm unsure exactly what I did but it had something with moving it around. Though it's great for me, a bug nonetheless.

Last edited by xbtran; 07-06-2012 at 08:19 PM..
Old 07-06-2012, 10:20 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I cannot download this on my Ipad. It won't connect to the Canadian store!! Booooo

Edit: got it. The link on the first page wasn't working. Had to sign out of the store and look for Happy Street.

Last edited by panama chief; 07-06-2012 at 10:38 PM..
Old 07-07-2012, 09:20 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Hahahahah. One word: Poopy!

Since we have the devs ear:

1. Please implement a way to un-select a building once picked.
2. Please let us keep the items people get for their bday.

Last edited by panama chief; 07-07-2012 at 09:54 AM..
Old 07-07-2012, 11:58 AM

@xbtran That's definitely something we want to do, a book with more details about how the game works. Right now you can find most of the info in the game.
Regarding the items you can find it in the craft menu, the apple juice is one of the item that doesn't have any consequence on the villagers.
You can find the combos in the menu shop, the description of some of the decorations shows the buildings needed to create the combo.
You can add your friends through Gamecenter and facebook.

Last edited by moleki; 07-07-2012 at 02:31 PM..
Old 07-07-2012, 02:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I really can't wait for this, when will it be out worldwide?
Old 07-07-2012, 04:14 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get more villagers. I need more for a quest I'm doing. Can anyone help?

Last edited by GamerGrrl; 07-07-2012 at 04:22 PM..
Old 07-08-2012, 01:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Love this game myself! Great music, great design (reminds me of Meomi...).

A few questions / recommendations / bug reports:

-This silver disks shows up once in a while, but if I zoom out and back in, it disappears. Bug?

-It seems that birds, the bat and characters are almost impossible to click on when zoomed out. Maybe broadening the clickable range would be a good idea?

-Anyone knows what purpose it serves to visit friends and click on 3 locations? It says we win flooze, but I've never seen anything happen...

-When you stop vehicles, the drivers usually shop at the building the closest to where they were when you clicked. But they seem to totally ignore certain buildings. Any reason?

-Villagers seem to randomly change glasses. Is that on purpose? Same when you choose to change glasses on a birthday. Sometimes, nothing happens.

-I ended a mission with Nyok and nothing happened - no reward, no confirmation, nothing. It just disappeared. I haven't received a mission from him since, and I'm worrying the bug cut the mission thread... Does anyone have a list?

-I know these games aim at making a lot of money, but I for one would never buy flooze as it is. I mean, we're looking at around $5 per special building, and there's already 5 of them at level 12, so already $25 for a phone game if I want to be "complete". Even without wanting to be complete, the pace definitely suffers from lack of flooze. After two days, I'm already at a point where I have done everything possible and need to wait for flooze to increase my village's size (and wouldn't be much better off even if my son hadn't taken my phone and rush-bought everything, wasting 8 flooze in the process! ). There's a big danger of me just dropping the game out of boredom. A well-paced system like Tiny Tower's or an option to buy the game for a dollar or two that would give you a faster way to get flooze would definitely be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGrrl View Post
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get more villagers. I need more for a quest I'm doing. Can anyone help?
Your villagers have to level up (by shopping). Once they reach a certain level, you'll be able to upgrade your houses. Alternatively, buy more houses!
Old 07-08-2012, 01:30 PM

@petitetoilonrouge Thanks a lot for your feedback/bugs

- You need to add friends through gamecenter or facebook and visit their village to earn up to 3 flooz per day. If you visit Krouki you won't earn any flooz.
- Regarding the visitors. If the shops are not stocked they won't buy from it, if there's already a few people buying from this shop they will prefer to find another one as well.
- Villagers might change glasses when they buy new ones at the glasses shop
- There's several ways to earn flooz every day. You can earn some flooz by completing the deals from pepin, you can earn up to 3 flooz by visiting your friends, and you already know about the lucky spin and completing the quests.
- I double checked your village, it doesn't seem you are stuck in the quests, if you complete the one from Zoe you should get a new one.

Thanks again for your feedback, if you have other comments let me know!