App description: -= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-

In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.

Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.

Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!

REVIEWS
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."

5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."

5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"

5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."

5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."

FEATURES
FREE TO PLAY!
Build funny shops from different ages
Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
Customize your characters and create your own clothes
Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
Retina optimized for the new iPad

Sanuku's comments:

08-03-2012, 04:37 AM
I'm not getting a daily spin either, where the timer should be is just blank. I'm using the US app store but am in China right now, if that makes a difference.
08-03-2012, 06:14 AM
Just realized what helping friends did. Spent 30 minutes clicking on people's profiles. Finally a game where having 500 GC friends is a good thing, lmao.

08-03-2012, 06:34 AM
Loving the game, only level 8 still, but very fun. There's so many little details, minigames, etc that even while waiting for things, it's still enjoyable.

Only thing that minorly irks me is the limited amount of Flooz available each day, the only 'endless' source is the fortune wheel from what I've seen, and I've tried forcing the outcome on that, but it seems to just spin a random amount once you stop it, so no dice there.

Having some small random events that can possibly give you some would be cool, something silly, like hearing a bomb, after which a Moki would fly past at a decent speed, and being rewarded Flooz for a quick tap on him or something.

Another thing that bothered me, I'd like to be able to cancel the Pepin quest, currently I'm stuck with him wanting some Dragon Idol I can't even make yet, normally not that big a deal, but this one was on a 30ish hour timer :P So either have them be cancellable, or only have items you can actually make pop up.

Anyways enough complaining I'd like to congratulate you guys on this little gem, which is likely to be the only freemium builder so far to have stuck on my phone for more then a day or two
08-03-2012, 07:11 AM
@moleki

In a future update, can we get a confirmation screen when we are about to spend flooz? I expanded my forest once and sped up the growth of a tree by mistake...
08-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ednan View Post
@moleki

In a future update, can we get a confirmation screen when we are about to spend flooz? I expanded my forest once and sped up the growth of a tree by mistake...
I would also like a confirmation screen when spending flooz. I extended my street 2x without meaning to. I click quickly and thought I was clicking on something else

Last edited by joehunt; 08-03-2012 at 08:42 AM.
08-03-2012, 08:21 AM
I went to bed last night with 1 flooz in my balance and woke up this morning and it's gone! I have 0! What happened?
08-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleladylove View Post
I went to bed last night with 1 flooz in my balance and woke up this morning and it's gone! I have 0! What happened?
Maybe the flooz fairy took it and left you some coins in return? lol Sorry, perhaps moleki can shed some light on your issue...

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
08-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai44 View Post
Maybe the flooz fairy took it and left you some coins in return? lol Sorry, perhaps moleki can shed some light on your issue...
Haha I'd rather her take my coins and leave me with more flooz!
08-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleladylove View Post
Haha I'd rather her take my coins and leave me with more flooz!
Sweet! Maybe it can be a new character that flies around really fast across the screen and if you hit her enough times she drops flooz...

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
08-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankai44 View Post
Sweet! Maybe it can be a new character that flies around really fast across the screen and if you hit her enough times she drops flooz...
That definitely sounds like a great concept for a new character!