App description: -= The App Store named Happy Street in App Store Best of 2012 =-

In Happy Street you can build a uniquely charming village, limited only by your imagination. You will discover a living world full of funny and customizable characters.

Explore a variety of places, such as the peaceful forest where you can fish, sculpt, craft and cook. Let your imagination run wild and develop a village that is truly unique to you, including a train, a giant museum, a hotel to invite your friends, and much, much more.

Experience new technologies such as planes, jet packs, robots and even UFO's!

REVIEWS
5/5 "Insanely fun. Easy to understand but yet challenging."

5/5 "No other game like this has held my attention for even 10% as long as Happy Street has."

5/5 "This is my fave game. The developers are always doing updates, which makes it even better. It never bores me. I highly recommend for all ages, young and old!"

5/5 "Cute game with great graphics, nice music, fun sounds, and a positive vibe."

5/5 "It's fun and addictive once you start playing it and you will never get bored."

FEATURES
FREE TO PLAY!
Build funny shops from different ages
Enter a world with living characters. Meet Billy who dreams of becoming a pilot, Zoe the geek, Nyok who cooks weird meals, Pepin the stingy wolf.
Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
Unique point of view of your village, highlighting a unique and beautiful art style
Discover beautiful environments like a beach or a forest
Customize your characters and create your own clothes
Play with the accelerometer and tilt your village to discover a shifting world
Retina optimized for the new iPad

Sanuku's comments:

08-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooz View Post
Yeah...I've had some progress-losing crashes. And the frequency feels like it's accelerated since I didn't crash at all the first few days of play but now I crash multiple times a day.

I've also hit a bug in which visitors aren't staying in my hotel. I get the game notification that someone sent the visitor... But their icon never shows in the hotel and it continues to have the vacancy symbol.
Your cowboy is in my hotel right now! If you want to try again to get somebody you can send me an invite.
08-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsstErika View Post
Your cowboy is in my hotel right now! If you want to try again to get somebody you can send me an invite.
Thanks! I've got visitors now. To get the 3 visitors I have now I figure I went through about 8-10 "you've got a visitor" messages. So there's a bug but it's happening inconsistently.

08-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I've got the Dungeon mini-game built now, but I can't play it. All it does is flash the colors in a circle, turn them off, then start again. Clicking on it just brings up the general info on it. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by MirandaShadowind; 08-10-2012 at 09:24 PM.
08-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaShadowind View Post
I've got the Dungeon mini-game built now, but I can't play it. All it does is flash the colors in a circle, turn them off, then start again. Clicking on it just brings up the general info on it. What am I doing wrong?
It's like the hammer game...you can only play it at the point of restock. Each time it drains of stock...you'll see a pink arrow icon above it. Click that arrow and then you can play the game one time. You earn coins during play. Then when you fail, it gives you the restock icon and you need to wait to play again until the next restock time. You can, of course, hurry the restock using flooz if you are so inclined.
08-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooz View Post
It's like the hammer game...you can only play it at the point of restock. Each time it drains of stock...you'll see a pink arrow icon above it. Click that arrow and then you can play the game one time. You earn coins during play. Then when you fail, it gives you the restock icon and you need to wait to play again until the next restock time. You can, of course, hurry the restock using flooz if you are so inclined.
Thanks for clearing that up. I prefer to keep my flooz for expanding my land, personally.
08-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Another day, another missing free tolken...maybe I'll play this game when it gets better. Maybe after an update or two. Hey, at least you got $6 out of me...
08-11-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm not getting my Flooz from friends tonight. I have been visiting friends around 11pm every night, tonight I waited until after 1am and no Flooz anywhere, just coins.

On a stranger note, my hammer game keeps going invisible. You can play it, the pink arrow shows up, and the restock indicator but you can't see the hammer tower itself. The villagers keep playing it and you can hear the sounds. A reboot of the game makes it reappear. Moving it to a different spot didn't help.

I sure wish the dev would tell us when the level cap is going to go away.

Currently playing: Oceanhorn| Junk Jack X | the Blockheads | Final Fantasy V | Pixel People | The Room | Pocket Frogs | Triple Town | 9th Dawn | Paint it Back
Plus+ ID: glumbumble
Game Center ID: Aithne1116

Last edited by Tuilelath; 08-11-2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Ipad
08-11-2012, 04:02 AM
My hammer game is periodically invisible too, it's a bit disconcerting
Another (incredibly minor) issue, from time to time all sounds, including music, mute completely. Restarting the game fixes it.

But really, this is a brilliant game
08-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuilelath View Post

I sure wish the dev would tell us when the level cap is going to go away.

I believe they said it would go away with this next update. I sure hope so.
08-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Send a message via MSN to JayuZmaN Send a message via Yahoo to JayuZmaN
hello devs...

i've got too much gamecenter friends lately, so crowded that i have such a difficulty trying to search my own friend...

trying to unfriend them from gamecenter (sorry guys), but they are still in the game list (globe like thing)...

how to solve this ? thanks...