Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-10-2012, 07:12 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooz View Post
Yeah...I've had some progress-losing crashes. And the frequency feels like it's accelerated since I didn't crash at all the first few days of play but now I crash multiple times a day.

I've also hit a bug in which visitors aren't staying in my hotel. I get the game notification that someone sent the visitor... But their icon never shows in the hotel and it continues to have the vacancy symbol.
Your cowboy is in my hotel right now! If you want to try again to get somebody you can send me an invite.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:01 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsstErika View Post
Your cowboy is in my hotel right now! If you want to try again to get somebody you can send me an invite.
Thanks! I've got visitors now. To get the 3 visitors I have now I figure I went through about 8-10 "you've got a visitor" messages. So there's a bug but it's happening inconsistently.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:17 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I've got the Dungeon mini-game built now, but I can't play it. All it does is flash the colors in a circle, turn them off, then start again. Clicking on it just brings up the general info on it. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by MirandaShadowind; 08-10-2012 at 09:24 PM..
Old 08-10-2012, 09:32 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaShadowind View Post
I've got the Dungeon mini-game built now, but I can't play it. All it does is flash the colors in a circle, turn them off, then start again. Clicking on it just brings up the general info on it. What am I doing wrong?
It's like the hammer game...you can only play it at the point of restock. Each time it drains of stock...you'll see a pink arrow icon above it. Click that arrow and then you can play the game one time. You earn coins during play. Then when you fail, it gives you the restock icon and you need to wait to play again until the next restock time. You can, of course, hurry the restock using flooz if you are so inclined.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooz View Post
It's like the hammer game...you can only play it at the point of restock. Each time it drains of stock...you'll see a pink arrow icon above it. Click that arrow and then you can play the game one time. You earn coins during play. Then when you fail, it gives you the restock icon and you need to wait to play again until the next restock time. You can, of course, hurry the restock using flooz if you are so inclined.
Thanks for clearing that up. I prefer to keep my flooz for expanding my land, personally.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:40 PM

Another day, another missing free tolken...maybe I'll play this game when it gets better. Maybe after an update or two. Hey, at least you got $6 out of me...
Old 08-11-2012, 12:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I'm not getting my Flooz from friends tonight. I have been visiting friends around 11pm every night, tonight I waited until after 1am and no Flooz anywhere, just coins.

On a stranger note, my hammer game keeps going invisible. You can play it, the pink arrow shows up, and the restock indicator but you can't see the hammer tower itself. The villagers keep playing it and you can hear the sounds. A reboot of the game makes it reappear. Moving it to a different spot didn't help.

I sure wish the dev would tell us when the level cap is going to go away.

Last edited by Tuilelath; 08-11-2012 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Ipad
Old 08-11-2012, 04:02 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

My hammer game is periodically invisible too, it's a bit disconcerting
Another (incredibly minor) issue, from time to time all sounds, including music, mute completely. Restarting the game fixes it.

But really, this is a brilliant game
Old 08-11-2012, 04:04 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuilelath View Post

I sure wish the dev would tell us when the level cap is going to go away.

I believe they said it would go away with this next update. I sure hope so.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:41 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to JayuZmaN Send a message via Yahoo to JayuZmaN

hello devs...

i've got too much gamecenter friends lately, so crowded that i have such a difficulty trying to search my own friend...

trying to unfriend them from gamecenter (sorry guys), but they are still in the game list (globe like thing)...

how to solve this ? thanks...