Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-19-2012, 12:55 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

My game is odd. I can't earn flooz any more through quests and I never have any more full moons. Does this happen once you reach a certain level?
Old 08-19-2012, 04:26 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

JCman7: I think there's some daily cap, but I'm only lvl13-ish so I don't know for sure.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:33 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Finally had one quest pop up with a flooz reward but yesterday I had none. I am level 15
Old 08-19-2012, 05:47 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Finally had one quest pop up with a flooz reward but yesterday I had none. I am level 15
Think there's some kind of daily cap...
Old 08-19-2012, 07:26 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthop View Post
You sure you aren't upgrading the game shops? That takes them out of play for a while, and thus villagers will get unhappy. Other then that, 10 squares away seems to be the max for villagers, so may want to spread out shops a bit more.
I upgrade only the game shops that arent minigames. That way I can play them more often but theres plenty of other things too. But it's all good now, there's no more complaining ever since I added the dungeon.

And I also want a Link in my street. ^ ^
Old 08-19-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage1776 View Post
Willing to trade moon stones or red crystal for blue crystal or yellow crystal.

GC ID is Rage187
Send me a moonstone
Old 08-20-2012, 08:00 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I got some friends in it now, gifted all my crystals to them, got a couple of crystals back. I get messages saying "let's trade crystals", how do I send such messages?
Old 08-20-2012, 01:43 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNippleson View Post
I got some friends in it now, gifted all my crystals to them, got a couple of crystals back. I get messages saying "let's trade crystals", how do I send such messages?
I think you can only send them when your hotel is prompting you to upgrade and you don't have enough of a given crystal, just like with upgrading shops and houses. Click the Upgrade arrow by your hotel, and if there's a "Ask Friends" button underneath a crystal, you can click it to bring up your friends list. Find one or more that have the needed color next to their name(s) and click the button(s) to request.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:57 PM

I have never been a social gamer, but I love this game and I haven't been getting my turn at luckyspin lately so it would be great to have another means of earning flooz. If anyone wouldn't mind adding another friend.... I'm SurrealReality on GC.

I would love to upgrade my Dungeon game to lvl 3 (I really dislike the look of it as lvl 2 and I'm hoping it'll change significantly). I need two Dragon Idol statues to do it though. I have one completed, but I need 7 more bat's teeth to create the second one and I haven't seen a bat in nearly 4 days (don't know why.... I used to see them every time it was night). Does anyone have any bat's teeth they'd be willing to trade? I have paper, pens, love potions, white dye, apple juice, cider, fertilizer, blue crystals, salmon, carp, trout, pearl of light, and wood planks.... as well as the usual flowers, feathers, etc)

I will also trade for yellow or red crystals
Old 08-20-2012, 03:37 PM

Looks like the update just went through! Hopefully good news for anyone having lucky spin token and other issues.