★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-19-2012, 11:55 AM
My game is odd. I can't earn flooz any more through quests and I never have any more full moons. Does this happen once you reach a certain level?
08-19-2012, 03:26 PM
JCman7: I think there's some daily cap, but I'm only lvl13-ish so I don't know for sure.

08-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Finally had one quest pop up with a flooz reward but yesterday I had none. I am level 15
08-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Finally had one quest pop up with a flooz reward but yesterday I had none. I am level 15
Think there's some kind of daily cap...
08-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthop View Post
You sure you aren't upgrading the game shops? That takes them out of play for a while, and thus villagers will get unhappy. Other then that, 10 squares away seems to be the max for villagers, so may want to spread out shops a bit more.
I upgrade only the game shops that arent minigames. That way I can play them more often but theres plenty of other things too. But it's all good now, there's no more complaining ever since I added the dungeon.

And I also want a Link in my street. ^ ^
08-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage1776 View Post
Willing to trade moon stones or red crystal for blue crystal or yellow crystal.

GC ID is Rage187
Send me a moonstone
08-20-2012, 07:00 AM
I got some friends in it now, gifted all my crystals to them, got a couple of crystals back. I get messages saying "let's trade crystals", how do I send such messages?
08-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNippleson View Post
I got some friends in it now, gifted all my crystals to them, got a couple of crystals back. I get messages saying "let's trade crystals", how do I send such messages?
I think you can only send them when your hotel is prompting you to upgrade and you don't have enough of a given crystal, just like with upgrading shops and houses. Click the Upgrade arrow by your hotel, and if there's a "Ask Friends" button underneath a crystal, you can click it to bring up your friends list. Find one or more that have the needed color next to their name(s) and click the button(s) to request.
08-20-2012, 12:57 PM
I have never been a social gamer, but I love this game and I haven't been getting my turn at luckyspin lately so it would be great to have another means of earning flooz. If anyone wouldn't mind adding another friend.... I'm SurrealReality on GC.

I would love to upgrade my Dungeon game to lvl 3 (I really dislike the look of it as lvl 2 and I'm hoping it'll change significantly). I need two Dragon Idol statues to do it though. I have one completed, but I need 7 more bat's teeth to create the second one and I haven't seen a bat in nearly 4 days (don't know why.... I used to see them every time it was night). Does anyone have any bat's teeth they'd be willing to trade? I have paper, pens, love potions, white dye, apple juice, cider, fertilizer, blue crystals, salmon, carp, trout, pearl of light, and wood planks.... as well as the usual flowers, feathers, etc)

I will also trade for yellow or red crystals
08-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Looks like the update just went through! Hopefully good news for anyone having lucky spin token and other issues.