★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tiny Tim - FREE - great puzzle game

06-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Tiny Tim - FREE - great puzzle game

Game Information

Most classic game experience!
Show off your intelligence and enjoy this super high quality game!
Alien invasion broke the world peace.
Our earth has come facing devastation.
To rescue the world and expel the aliens, Harry was admitted into a secret mission and became a super hero. Save the hero, save the world.

Perfect derivation from a classic PC game- All Lights.
Ranked No.1 in Puzzle game for 3 months in Asia.

Challenge your intelligence.

Breezy music relaxes your intense nerves.
5 chapters, rich graphics, scenes and cute characters.
Add new modes, adopt hero properties system.
Adopt new game guidance and humanized tips.

Tap the little hero to change its status. Your goal is to make all heroes stand up.

HD version:

YouTube: video[/QUOTE]
06-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Dunno how in the world this one was priced at $9.99 before dropping down to free... Rediculous. Pretty much exactly the same as Stand Up and others like that... Blah...
06-27-2012, 08:05 PM
It is an implementation of a well-known game type, but I think it's nicely polished. My only real complaint is that the actual playing area is a little small. Making the guys bigger would make them easier to tap on.

Worth grabbing if you like the genre, I think.

06-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Yeah I have to admit it's a bit dodgey with the constant price changes..
But it doesn't deflect from the fact that it is quite a good game..
But when I saw. On app zap that it was $9.99 I thought sussss. But I still love playing the game so I can't complain.
It's really polished and has new elements I've yet to see on other games with similar gameplay.
I hope the devs stop with the shady prices though.. It really tarnishes their reputation.

This game was released at quite a high price too.. Around $5 I think it was.. I ignored it then, but then there was a sale for $1.99 or $0.99 and I purchased it, and surprisingly, it was quite decent. Played through about 70% of the game. The graphics is probably the best part. Most of these games are very basic and not polished.like just a bunch of lightbulbs that switch on and off.. I really prefer the cuter polished look.
Though I couldn't justify spending $10 on it! $2.99 is the highest this game should be priced, but 99c is all it should ever be when comparing to other games on the market.