App description: Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5!

THE OFFICIAL GAME FROM THE 2012 MOVIE "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN"

Get ready for intense web-slinging action with the Amazing Spider-Man! Join Spidey in the official game app of this highly anticipated 2012 blockbuster! Play through the movie storyline as Spider-Man faces off against the Lizard and rampaging gangs. Web-sling and crawl your way through an open, fully 3D New York while using your amazing skills to save the city.

THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPERHERO BLOCKBUSTER
Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
Play the Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie's storyline.
Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!

FREE NEW YORK CITY
Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills

A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spider-Man more realistic than ever before!

** Confirm that your device is compatible. The Amazing Spider-Man is only compatible with 4th generation iPod touch devices (16/32/64GB) along with iPhone 4, iPad 2, and the New iPad. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it meets the system requirements**

----

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Sanuku's comments:

11-28-2012, 02:53 PM
I have been trying to play this on the iPhone 5 but it keeps crashing at the Gameloft logo. Anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone know of a fix?
11-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
I'm about lvl 32 and I haven't even started the campaign. I have done the first few and just started enjoying the random missions that spawn.
What is the max lvl possible?
50...I think.

11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killslaughter View Post
I have been trying to play this on the iPhone 5 but it keeps crashing at the Gameloft logo. Anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone know of a fix?
I have this game and running it on my iPhone 5 smooth as butter and never encounter a crash yet.
11-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
50...I think.
Wow 50. I haven't even started the campaigns. I bet I can breeze through the game just being at my current lvl 35. Lvling up and earning skill points is pretty easy. I haven't spent any of my dollars yet either.
So which spider suit is the best? venom !!!
07-19-2013, 11:59 AM
Exclusive costume for The Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
At the start of weekend, Gameloft offers exclusive Spider-Man costume to use in The Amazing Spider-Man (5.99 €) . To take advantage of this offer, you must first download the game and enter the code : g9khfkJw, following the procedure described below.
1. Download the game on the App Store and run: The Amazing Spider-Man (5.99 €)
2. Touch the Options icon from the main menu.
3. Touch the Enter Code Options menu icon.
4. Enter the 8 digit code and go to the store.
5. When the code is accepted, the special item is released to the shop.

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
07-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Didn't work. How do I get my own code?

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
07-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Didn't work. How do I get my own code?
I just copied info from this article after seeing that 3 people wrote in comments that it works.

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
12-10-2013, 01:50 PM
I have iPhone 4S, running latest iOS7... constantly crashes after I hit "New Game."

How disappointing.

No problems - only situations.
03-26-2014, 08:03 AM
I just started playing this since I bought it during a sale and the next one will be out soon.

The game is really fun and looks good, BUT there's one big problem. Whenever I try web swinging, I tap the web slinging button, Spidey launches web and then let's go and I have to either tap the web button again OR just hold it down. But this causes Spidey to fall a little and I often miss those red webs during the web swinging missions. Why doesn't the web button just work when I tap it the first time?!