11-28-2012, 02:53 PM
I have been trying to play this on the iPhone 5 but it keeps crashing at the Gameloft logo. Anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone know of a fix?
11-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
I'm about lvl 32 and I haven't even started the campaign. I have done the first few and just started enjoying the random missions that spawn.
What is the max lvl possible?
50...I think.

11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killslaughter View Post
I have been trying to play this on the iPhone 5 but it keeps crashing at the Gameloft logo. Anyone else experiencing this problem or does anyone know of a fix?
I have this game and running it on my iPhone 5 smooth as butter and never encounter a crash yet.
11-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
50...I think.
Wow 50. I haven't even started the campaigns. I bet I can breeze through the game just being at my current lvl 35. Lvling up and earning skill points is pretty easy. I haven't spent any of my dollars yet either.
So which spider suit is the best? venom !!!
07-19-2013, 11:59 AM
Exclusive costume for The Amazing Spider-Man

Quote:
At the start of weekend, Gameloft offers exclusive Spider-Man costume to use in The Amazing Spider-Man (5.99 €) . To take advantage of this offer, you must first download the game and enter the code : g9khfkJw, following the procedure described below.
1. Download the game on the App Store and run: The Amazing Spider-Man (5.99 €)
2. Touch the Options icon from the main menu.
3. Touch the Enter Code Options menu icon.
4. Enter the 8 digit code and go to the store.
5. When the code is accepted, the special item is released to the shop.

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
07-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Didn't work. How do I get my own code?

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
07-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Didn't work. How do I get my own code?
I just copied info from this article after seeing that 3 people wrote in comments that it works.

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
12-10-2013, 01:50 PM
I have iPhone 4S, running latest iOS7... constantly crashes after I hit "New Game."

How disappointing.

No problems - only situations.
03-26-2014, 08:03 AM
I just started playing this since I bought it during a sale and the next one will be out soon.

The game is really fun and looks good, BUT there's one big problem. Whenever I try web swinging, I tap the web slinging button, Spidey launches web and then let's go and I have to either tap the web button again OR just hold it down. But this causes Spidey to fall a little and I often miss those red webs during the web swinging missions. Why doesn't the web button just work when I tap it the first time?!