• Publisher: Kiloo
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: Welcome back to Frisbee® Forever!

Experience the rollercoaster ride of your lifetime with one of the world's most beloved toys!

Dive and glide along the edge of erupting volcanoes, fly majestically above snow covered China or admire your reflection in the river glance at full pace through the European countryside.

Play more than 75 creative and individually designed tracks throughout three brand new worlds booming with life.
Steer your favorite Frisbee® disc skillfully with unmatched tilt or touch controls.

Complete daring missions, level up, unlock every Wham-O® Frisbee® and expand your collection of unique discs.

Discover a game filled with mysterious, challenging bonus levels and hidden secrets waiting to be uncovered. Complete your collections and earn Game Center achievements.

Are you still a Frisbee® Master?

Get the official sequel to the award winning iOS blockbuster hit Frisbee® Forever.

A Universal App for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad with state of the art retina HD graphics.

killercow's comments:




07-26-2012, 03:28 PM
More Answers

"Fly behind the waterfall"
One of the levels in The Lost City has a waterfall (it looks like it comes from a lion's mouth). Fly behind it, and you are good to go.

"Fly along the great wall of china"
Not sure of the name of the level, but it is level 9. You'll see the Great Wall of China (you can't miss it). Instead of making that sharp left turn, go straight, and you'll be outside the great wall. Move your frisbee alongside of it, and you'll be fine.

"Fly by a magnet 3 times in a single level."
For this one, I used level 10 of the bonus world or gift world. It's the one with a lot of magnets.
07-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Joined: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
"Fly behind the waterfall"
One of the levels in The Lost City has a waterfall (it looks like it comes from a lion's mouth). Fly behind it, and you are good to go.

"Fly along the great wall of china"
Not sure of the name of the level, but it is level 9. You'll see the Great Wall of China (you can't miss it). Instead of making that sharp left turn, go straight, and you'll be outside the great wall. Move your frisbee alongside of it, and you'll be fine.

"Fly by a magnet 3 times in a single level."
For this one, I used level 10 of the bonus world or gift world. It's the one with a lot of magnets.
I think I have a glitch. I flew by the great wall, but it didn't give me the mission. I also got the magnet one but not the waterfall level. Lost city ehh? Lost city is lava, isn't it?

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders

07-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
I think I have a glitch. I flew by the great wall, but it didn't give me the mission. I also got the magnet one but not the waterfall level. Lost city ehh? Lost city is lava, isn't it?
You don't fly by the Great Wall, you fly on the Great Wall. On Cloudy Cliffs level 9 you start off on the Great Wall and just fly your frisbee as you usually do. You will complete that mission when you fly near a watch tower.

You can go behind the waterfall easily on Rio Grande level 1.

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations
07-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Joined: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Thanks bravo for that clarification. Also thanks to frisbee10461. I'm sure ill be back with more mission help

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
07-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: BBC Studio
Posts: 195
Can anyone help me get these trophies:-flowers:Orange Daisy and Lime Gerbera
- fish:Angelfish and Clownfish
-totems:tialtecuhtli,cinteotl and pateactl
-pearls:snow,topaz
-vases:estriatus,cheiri,atrum,incarnatus,porphyreus ,chryseus
08-06-2012, 07:32 AM
same here any fix or idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
Any Frisbee® Master here?

I have been struggling with The Lost City Level 8. I seem to have collected all (29) stars but still get a Silver Medal. Is there a secret path? Am I missing anything? Or is it a bug?

I have finished all other levels with Gold Medals including the Bonus World and the Gift World (thanks to the maxed Star Magnet). The Bonus World is quite hard but the Gift World is kind of easy.
i am in the same case.
completed all levels with gold medal excep lost city level 8.
collected all 29 star but still silver medal.
what am i missin?
please advice
08-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozkulomer View Post
i am in the same case.
completed all levels with gold medal excep lost city level 8.
collected all 29 star but still silver medal.
what am i missin?
please advice
You are missing the reply from the developer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Hi Antony,

Yeah, there's unfortunately a bug in that level. We'll be fixing it as soon as possible, thanks for letting us know!

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations
08-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to biancamol
ohhh I came here to ask about The Lost City Level 8... thanks for the info!

by the way...it's a GREAT game!


stay up-to-date with our games!
http://www.uplayblog.com | http://www.uplay.com.br | @UplayMobile
08-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Joined: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Kiloo, any word on any updates? Trying to keep this thread alive.

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
08-13-2012, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
Kiloo, any word on any updates? Trying to keep this thread alive.
Hi Mr. Anon,

Unfortunately not at the moment. With a jampacked production schedule, 4 new games on the way, and Subway Surfers needing some attention, we are completely booked. Trying to fit all our titles into the loop, but right now we've got some obligations to fulfill, will keep you posted!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.