★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Hi Mr. Anon,

Unfortunately not at the moment. With a jampacked production schedule, 4 new games on the way, and Subway Surfers needing some attention, we are completely booked. Trying to fit all our titles into the loop, but right now we've got some obligations to fulfill, will keep you posted!
Oh, wow. 4 new games! Can we expect ff3? Lol, just kidding. But ok, I will wait patiently, because that is a lot to handle at one time. Thanks for the info.

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
08-16-2012, 12:31 PM
4 New Games

Sorry if I missed it, but what are the four new games you are releasing?

08-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Hasn't been told yet, you're good.

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
08-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Hints

One game involves pesky moles going to Japan, and you have to bash them, bash them all.

For the other game, well, who does not love the rainforest?
08-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh ok. Thanks

08-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi guys!

I'm desperately looking for the Pink Dahlia Trophy..any hints on that one? It's actually the only trophy I haven't found yet...

Thanks!

Ah btw... anyone else looking for the Spring Pearl Trophy? Finally found that one yesterday...see spoiler for advice: I got it from Viewpoint Hill level 1... it's on a rooftop. Go through the first 5 rings, then you can see it on the rooftop of a brown house, slightly on the left. Took me a few attempts to get it, but once you've detected it, it's not that hard any more... Hope this helps!

Last edited by Caderew; 08-19-2012 at 06:37 AM.
08-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I don't have that one either. Sorry. Maybe it's in a gift?

08-23-2012, 04:38 AM
I loved this game. I played it again and again.
08-26-2012, 11:05 AM
I still love this game. Just wish these updates were coming sooner. Not trying to sound impatient, just anxious. Take your time Kiloo.

09-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Devs please fix that Lost City level where you can't get gold medal.