App description: "Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated
paid apps like GibsNGlory to become FREE for a day!"

Prepare for Gibs, Prepare for Glory!

Brought to you by the creators of Trenches and Stenches. Gibs N Glory offers the same style youve come to love and enjoy with an all-new style of play.

MASTER THE BATTLEFIELD
Use cunning, strategy, and raw power to toss your zombie minions at the invading British Royal Expeditionary again and keep from dying....again. A variety of zombie types allow you to reign down gibs with fire, creepy crawlers, and more!

DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENT
What is more exciting than blowing those pesky soldiers into bits and gibs? Blowing apart the world along with them! The destructible environments add a fun twist to the gameplay that makes every attack rewarding!

EARN REWARDS AND UNLOCKABLES
Wreak havoc on the battlefield with the destructible environment and create craters to slow the advancing forces. Earn Star Ranks on the field and unlock in-game items to customize your playing experience. Community created content is available for download and iPad players can create custom levels and share them with others.

FEATURES
Universal Buy it once but play it on any iOS device you own!
Destructible Environments
Unlimited Number of Levels!
GameCenter Achievements Galore!
Level Editor for iPad and Community Content for all!
Unlockables and Rewards!
Tons of Cowbell

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 29.5 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements:

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.

06-27-2012, 10:05 AM
...no idea..what this game is about.

06-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
...no idea..what this game is about.
Yeap i can't find any other footage than these pics i see here...
06-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Just noticed it the trenches devs. Since I bought both trenches and stenches then they both went free, and now to top it off trenches isn't even on the store anymore!
Think I'll pass on this one. (atleast until it goes free next week or so)
06-28-2012, 07:38 AM
So basically another Angry Birds style game
06-28-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm not too sure about this one. Looks repetitive and boring, but I might try it out. It needs something else, like bosses.
06-28-2012, 08:32 AM
I agree - usually a sucker for these kinds of games but this is Trenches mixed with Angry Birds and it just looks.... I dunno, dull. Sanuku you saved me a buck.
06-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Oh wow I was just moaning and complaining about not buying this, but I am suprised after watching sanuku's vid it looks crap I expected better from the trenches devs. Oh well don't even need to wish list it.
06-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Oh wow I was just moaning and complaining about not buying this, but I am suprised after watching sanuku's vid it looks crap I expected better from the trenches devs. Oh well don't even need to wish list it.
Yeah. Its the same thing. Fling zombies at walking soldiers. And sometimes even in new enviroments!! I thought there would be like, powerups, bosses, and that the soldiers would shoot at you...just the same thing. Over and over. And the level editor is only for iPad. Not complaining, but I expected more.