Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-27-2012, 05:34 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Looking forward to playing this game
It looks like a exciting game plus FUN!!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Looking forward to playing this game
It looks like a exciting game plus FUN!!!!!
Thank you Capricornman!

Make sure to let us know what you think of the game once you have given it a try!

As for fun... the main focus of any game should in fact be fun and enjoyment. After all... that is what games are for! Clock is ticking as Yello spreads from one App Store to another!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamfab View Post
Thank you Capricornman!

Make sure to let us know what you think of the game once you have given it a try!

As for fun... the main focus of any game should in fact be fun and enjoyment. After all... that is what games are for! Clock is ticking as Yello spreads from one App Store to another!
Best wishes and much success!!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Default Game Impressions

I think the game is really fun, loving that mean girl that follows you around and gives you the feeling of rush (like in Sky Safari). Swiping and tilting works well and fast, and this game needs it. There is always something to swipe or avoid tilting, various paths, music is addictive. Loving Yello scared animations are he runs from the evil girl, swiming faster, etc... very polished.

There are plenty of coins to collect (already got all basic power-ups and a 500m booster). There is a coin magnet power up and another powerup that turns stars green, doubling what each of them is worth.. so getting the abilities (3 at the moment, they cost 10,000 each, and the next power-ups upgrade costs 1,000 and there are 3 levels left to buy) wont be a hard thing to do, I think, with this coin gathering rate

So far, very very entertaining. My new endless fix
Old 06-27-2012, 06:48 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I think the game is really fun, loving that mean girl that follows you around and gives you the feeling of rush (like in Sky Safari). Swiping and tilting works well and fast, and this game needs it. There is always something to swipe or avoid tilting, various paths, music is addictive. Loving Yello scared animations are he runs from the evil girl, swiming faster, etc... very polished.

There are plenty of coins to collect (already got all basic power-ups and a 500m booster). There is a coin magnet power up and another powerup that turns stars green, doubling what each of them is worth.. so getting the abilities (3 at the moment, they cost 10,000 each, and the next power-ups upgrade costs 1,000 and there are 3 levels left to buy) wont be a hard thing to do, I think, with this coin gathering rate

Thanks TheFrost
Your review cements the purchase
Old 06-27-2012, 08:26 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

This looks fun but I play mostly on the iPad and the tilt controls are not usually the best. Tilt works great on the iPhone, but I don't play much on my phone. I like subway surfers more than temple run for that reason. It would be nice if there was an option with only swiping, but with diving it might not be possible I guess.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post

Hey Frost!

Thanks for the great feedback! We are very glad that you are enjoying Chasing Yello!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
This looks fun but I play mostly on the iPad and the tilt controls are not usually the best. Tilt works great on the iPhone, but I don't play much on my phone. I like subway surfers more than temple run for that reason. It would be nice if there was an option with only swiping, but with diving it might not be possible I guess.

While testing our testers did not have a problem on the iPad, Ipad2, or iPad(3). Also we have an option in the shop where with some coins you can unlock swiping.

If you have any problems you can reach our support team at support@dreamfab.com!

Enjoy Chasing Yello!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Banned

it looks nice i'll go for it
Old 06-28-2012, 03:31 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quick gameplay video on iPhone 4S

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up