Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,794
Default

Looking forward to playing this game
It looks like a exciting game plus FUN!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-27-2012, 05:40 PM
dreamfab dreamfab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Looking forward to playing this game
It looks like a exciting game plus FUN!!!!!
Thank you Capricornman!

Make sure to let us know what you think of the game once you have given it a try!

As for fun... the main focus of any game should in fact be fun and enjoyment. After all... that is what games are for! Clock is ticking as Yello spreads from one App Store to another!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamfab View Post
Thank you Capricornman!

Make sure to let us know what you think of the game once you have given it a try!

As for fun... the main focus of any game should in fact be fun and enjoyment. After all... that is what games are for! Clock is ticking as Yello spreads from one App Store to another!
Best wishes and much success!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-27-2012, 06:41 PM
TheFrost TheFrost is offline
Banned
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Default Game Impressions

I think the game is really fun, loving that mean girl that follows you around and gives you the feeling of rush (like in Sky Safari). Swiping and tilting works well and fast, and this game needs it. There is always something to swipe or avoid tilting, various paths, music is addictive. Loving Yello scared animations are he runs from the evil girl, swiming faster, etc... very polished.

There are plenty of coins to collect (already got all basic power-ups and a 500m booster). There is a coin magnet power up and another powerup that turns stars green, doubling what each of them is worth.. so getting the abilities (3 at the moment, they cost 10,000 each, and the next power-ups upgrade costs 1,000 and there are 3 levels left to buy) wont be a hard thing to do, I think, with this coin gathering rate

So far, very very entertaining. My new endless fix
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I think the game is really fun, loving that mean girl that follows you around and gives you the feeling of rush (like in Sky Safari). Swiping and tilting works well and fast, and this game needs it. There is always something to swipe or avoid tilting, various paths, music is addictive. Loving Yello scared animations are he runs from the evil girl, swiming faster, etc... very polished.

There are plenty of coins to collect (already got all basic power-ups and a 500m booster). There is a coin magnet power up and another powerup that turns stars green, doubling what each of them is worth.. so getting the abilities (3 at the moment, they cost 10,000 each, and the next power-ups upgrade costs 1,000 and there are 3 levels left to buy) wont be a hard thing to do, I think, with this coin gathering rate

So far, very very entertaining. My new endless fix
Thanks TheFrost
Your review cements the purchase
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:26 PM
cranker cranker is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,164
Default

This looks fun but I play mostly on the iPad and the tilt controls are not usually the best. Tilt works great on the iPhone, but I don't play much on my phone. I like subway surfers more than temple run for that reason. It would be nice if there was an option with only swiping, but with diving it might not be possible I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-28-2012, 01:00 AM
dreamfab dreamfab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I think the game is really fun, loving that mean girl that follows you around and gives you the feeling of rush (like in Sky Safari). Swiping and tilting works well and fast, and this game needs it. There is always something to swipe or avoid tilting, various paths, music is addictive. Loving Yello scared animations are he runs from the evil girl, swiming faster, etc... very polished.

There are plenty of coins to collect (already got all basic power-ups and a 500m booster). There is a coin magnet power up and another powerup that turns stars green, doubling what each of them is worth.. so getting the abilities (3 at the moment, they cost 10,000 each, and the next power-ups upgrade costs 1,000 and there are 3 levels left to buy) wont be a hard thing to do, I think, with this coin gathering rate

So far, very very entertaining. My new endless fix

Hey Frost!

Thanks for the great feedback! We are very glad that you are enjoying Chasing Yello!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-28-2012, 01:06 AM
dreamfab dreamfab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
This looks fun but I play mostly on the iPad and the tilt controls are not usually the best. Tilt works great on the iPhone, but I don't play much on my phone. I like subway surfers more than temple run for that reason. It would be nice if there was an option with only swiping, but with diving it might not be possible I guess.

While testing our testers did not have a problem on the iPad, Ipad2, or iPad(3). Also we have an option in the shop where with some coins you can unlock swiping.

If you have any problems you can reach our support team at support@dreamfab.com!

Enjoy Chasing Yello!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:21 AM
carol carter carol carter is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
Default

it looks nice i'll go for it
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-28-2012, 03:31 AM
JeNeI JeNeI is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Romania
Posts: 935
Default

Quick gameplay video on iPhone 4S



Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent