Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

crashes quite a lot for me too. Same device as Capricornman's.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 5.x

Yea does crash alot when on the loading screen (itouch 4g) is 18 multiplyer the highest you can get it seems? And i don't like that power ups dont stack, they just replace each other.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:10 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
Thanks for the feedback :-)

If you have the time we would appreciate if you send your crash reports to support@tactile.dk - then we will try to resolve the issue ;-)
Hello
Unfortunately I did not sync this game to iTunes on my PC so I guess there are no reports sorry
Old 07-01-2012, 01:45 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Did anyone buy the swipe controls? I am curious if this might make the game easier, especially on the iPad where tilt control is a bit of a pain.......I have no time to play right now, but I will get to this game

Last edited by cranker; 07-01-2012 at 02:05 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 02:24 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
Yes the thought process behind this is for the same as why you buy powerups and powerup improvements. To reward the players collects enough stars with additional features. To give a better sense of progression/replayability.
After playing a few games, 10,000 seems high so I can play with swipes. I understand buying power ups and improvements, but this is a method of control and on the iPad, it's a must for me. I don't get the though process behind this so if I don't like tilt controls, it forces me to spend money to get the controls I want, or play with a control method I don't like to get coins to control the game with swipes.

Sorry, that makes no sense to me. None at all. It kind makes me want to just delete the app. You should reconsider this, especially for iPad players.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
After playing a few games, 10,000 seems high so I can play with swipes. I understand buying power ups and improvements, but this is a method of control and on the iPad, it's a must for me. I don't get the though process behind this so if I don't like tilt controls, it forces me to spend money to get the controls I want, or play with a control method I don't like to get coins to control the game with swipes.

Sorry, that makes no sense to me. None at all. It kind makes me want to just delete the app. You should reconsider this, especially for iPad players.
!! I have pretty much the same thoughts. I don't have an ipad that's why the tilt controls work fine for me. But for ipad user it's really annoying to play hours (you have to play hours to get 10.000 stars) with controls they don't like just to buy the control method they prefer.
btw: 10.000 coins = IAP $ 1.99
Old 07-01-2012, 02:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

^Why I have held off buying this game, even though it looks good.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
^Why I have held off buying this game, even though it looks good.
I played for a total of 1 hour and a bit more, 90 games in total and collected 9,500 coins so far, the coin collection rate is better than most games, and I really hate IAPs, never bought money to buy anything early, and leave a game when its obvious that the collecting rate is below normal, so I can say I know what I am saying

Last edited by TheFrost; 07-01-2012 at 04:43 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 04:46 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
!! I have pretty much the same thoughts. I don't have an ipad that's why the tilt controls work fine for me. But for ipad user it's really annoying to play hours (you have to play hours to get 10.000 stars) with controls they don't like just to buy the control method they prefer.
btw: 10.000 coins = IAP $ 1.99

Thank god there is at least one person that understands what I am saying. I would like to know if the dev. Would change this in an update. I don't want to use tilt controls at all.

So?
Old 07-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Thank god there is at least one person that understands what I am saying. I would like to know if the dev. Would change this in an update. I don't want to use tilt controls at all.

So?
It seems its pissing off iPad users, me playing on an iPhone so I dont know... maybe if dreamfab adds them as a gift for iPad users?