App description: You are the Rogue Miner. You find yourself in a vast, hostile world, and the only way to survive is to mine and fight your way through each level, gathering all of the gems you see.

Once you get all of the gems, you will gain experience and return to the Overworld, until you enter the next dungeon and return to the adventure.

Find Ores and Enchantments to craft new tools and weapons to better equip yourself. But be careful. The amount of time you can spend digging in each level is limited by how many torches you can find, and many types of enemies are there to challenge you.

Level up your stats in the way you choose: increase
*Strength to become a stronger fighter,
*Intelligence to become a better spell user, or
*Agility to become better at dodging traps and enemies. Or level up your
*Craft to explore new Biomes and use more powerful Ores.

Unlock the mystery of a procedurally generated world where magic and mystery abound. Unlock the secrets of the 7 Temples and the Pyramid: if you can avoid getting killed by the traps. Can you find and beat the three Bosses to unlock your character's ultimate power?

Explore, battle and dig your way through glaciers, lava pits, flying castles, jungles, swamps, and much more.

From the creator of the highly acclaimed GEM GOBLIN comes the NEXT CHAPTER in the saga:

...ROGUE MINER.

Greyskull's comments:

It's not yet searchable, but I found a game called Rogue Miner under "release date" in the RPG category. Looks interesting...procecdurally generated worlds, crafting...though I haven't yet had a chance to try it. You might have to look for it manually until it gets recognized by the search system.
11-02-2012, 07:17 AM
Looks very interesting. Cant wait to download it later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey guys, Dev here, game is up. It is also free for the rest of the day, goes up to 1.99 tomorrow.

Thanks for playing!

11-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Good luck with the launch.. Thanks so much for making it free for the first day, I'll post a review as soon as I have a chance to play!
11-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFarmer View Post
Hey guys, Dev here, game is up. It is also free for the rest of the day, goes up to 1.99 tomorrow.

Thanks for playing!

Aw... just got home from a party and it's showing as $1.99.

Did i miss the into sale?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
If you're on the other side of the international date line, it is indeed already sale over time. Since that kinda sucks, here is some promo codes for you guys

6K4YAJHKTPNR
77ANNFR3MNMR
XJT4J6FNMRAN
6RR73LX6TJTA
YHYPY3YPTPHF
6K63XRX3MTR4
WJJY7M6WX79E
364YNR363LYM
3J7EW79HE3EX
KFLXLRJP3HXW

please post which ones you take, so that others know. Thank you!
11-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Got 77ANNFR3MNMR. Thanks.

Imps later.

11-02-2012, 12:59 PM
gem goblin was great - this looks even better!
11-02-2012, 01:33 PM
WJJY7M6WX79E - taken Thanks!

Ya Gem Goblin was fun. Looking forward to trying this in a few.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-02-2012, 01:36 PM
looks pretty good. It shows up as free for me.