★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Force Archer now on iTunes

05-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Force Archer now on iTunes

Hey.. that took a long time since my last post.
SO Force Archer, it's finally out.

"In Force Archer, the player must choose the angle, power and the target carefully to defeat opponents one by one and reveal new mystery characters to progress. Each character has special arrows that can intensify the damage to your opponent."

As of now, we are going to enhance the characters to be more visually fitting with the background and we are aware of the bugs and are in process of bug fixing.

We're looking into developing more characters with indepth game concept. Any feedback would be awesome.

Thanks!

UIM_Yuki
iTunes Store
UI Magic Inc
05-28-2009, 08:41 PM
looks way better than that ****** stuff a while back

wtf why is the word bow.man blocked?

[Insert ironic or witty statement here]

05-28-2009, 08:44 PM
because there was this big scandal with them, and the word is now censored from the site. I forget what happened
05-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc417 View Post
looks way better than that ****** stuff a while back

wtf why is the word bow.man blocked?
The developers were caught shilling for their game.

Anyway. I have Archers, and I've been waiting and waiting for Archers Deluxe, but as it's no where to be found, maybe I'll give this a try.

Any early impressions?
05-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I sorta feel dumb for asking...
But what is shilling?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
05-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
But what is shilling?
In general it would mean that the developers or associates created fake accounts in order to pretend to be average consumers giving rave reviews. Totally sleazy.
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
But what is shilling?
A shill is someone who helps a swindler.

So think fake accounts to post how good a game is and paying for good reviews. Things like that.
05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Haha wow so they need to censor the word now? I think that's a bit over the top =/

back
05-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Haha wow so they need to censor the word now? I think that's a bit over the top =/
It's a little bit odd, I guess, but I think it's a totally fair punishment. Break the rules in such a sleazy way and face the consequences. Try to cheat by posting fake praise for your game? Now, nobody will even know it exists. Cold, hard justice!

On topic:
Anyone have gameplay vids?

Last edited by HJJ; 05-28-2009 at 09:29 PM.
05-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Ohh that's why I was bashed last time.
When I was announcing that the game was going to come out, people kept on telling me that I was banned. They were mistaking us for bow.man peeps...I was kind of scared of forums after that.. trauma =(

Anyhow, let us know what you'd like to see happen further in this game because the game is kind of like playing "let's golf".

If we're gonna develop it as a update, people who got it for $.99 is getting a steal.. hah it's almost like a buying a stock..