★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Get Jellyflug now if you have ever enjoyed a platformer in your life." -- iPhoneAppReview

"Jellyflug truly matches wits with some of the best level designs the 16-bit era had to muster" -- iFanzine

"The level designs are great, putting me in mind of some of the most fun and challenging platformers of the 16-bit era" -- Tapscape

Welcome to the Micro World of Jellyflug!

Run, jump and battle your way through the micro-world of bacteria.

Meet Grash as he explores the immense landscapes of kitchen sinks, floors, cutting boards from a completely new perspective; through the eyes of a bacterium.

STORY
Our hero Grash!
Taken from his home in the bathroom
Now makes the journey back in the face of the many perils in his way!

PLATFORMING ADVENTURE
Explore vast landscapes full of unique characters!
Over 15 enormous levels of adventure!

BATTLE
Use your baby bacteria as ammo!
Defend yourself from the onslaught of micro enemies

CHARACTERS
Over 45 characters; from friends to enemies
Use unique microbes to give special power-ups

GAMEPLAY
Touch controls with simple on screen buttons
Press anywhere on the screen to fire your baby bacteria

See the trailer video at www.jellyflug.com/index.php/videos

Dazworth's comments:
Hey guys,

I'm proud to announce the release of the first game from my company Troll Inc - Jellyflug!
It's a 2D platformer where you play as a bacterium trying to make his way home to the bathroom after being
abducted by a dog.
Launch trailer is here: Jellyflug Trailer

Jellyflug is available for purchase here:Appstore

Jellyflug is available for $1.99/1.49, any feedback/ssuggestions for updates would be very welcome!

Thanks!
06-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Some screenshots of Jellyflug in action, from our latest press release!

06-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Nice trailer! I am keeping my eye out for impressions and review on this one.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Not enough actual gameplay screenshots, or they're just heavily obscured. I would've passed this up completely if I hadn't watched the video.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-28-2012, 07:48 PM
I heard through a grapevine that the physics and controls are bad on this one; as well as that the gameplay is quite trivial or similar. Although, I personally did not pick this one up, but my source I value highly.
06-28-2012, 08:01 PM
06-29-2012, 03:47 AM
Good point strivemind, we've changed the itunes store details to get more actual gameplay photos in there so people can get a better impression of what the game is about, in addition we're working on a gameplay trailer which I can post up later if people are interested.

Sorry to hear that your friend didn't like the game cabdog, all I can say is that so far most people seem happy enough with the controls etc, but if he/she wants to get in contact with us about specific issues that he had we'd definitely work to remedy them in the next update
07-02-2012, 04:28 AM
YouTube: Gameplay Trailer

Gameplay trailer of Jellyflug, just to give people a better idea of how the game looks in action!

Got our first review here: iFanzine Review

Pleased enough with the review, work is already underway on the combat system for our next update which will hopefully fix the problems they had with it
07-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Got some more reviews in for Jellyflug!

Links: CGRUndertow video Review

The iPhone app review

I'm currently working on Game Center integration, the update featuring that will be up asap
07-04-2012, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
I heard through a grapevine that the physics and controls are bad on this one; as well as that the gameplay is quite trivial or similar. Although, I personally did not pick this one up, but my source I value highly.
I hope you're wrong (nothing personal) because I think this looks interesting.