★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy Teapots - 3D Deathmatch Game for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad

06-28-2012, 05:51 AM
Crazy Teapots - 3D Deathmatch Game for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad

Hello,

my name is Alexander Efremov, I'm an indie developer. I've recently released an iOS game I was working on hard during last year. The game is universal regarding supported devices (iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad). It benefits a bit more form iPad lager screen but can also be played with fun on iPod Touch/iPhone.

What I aimed to do is to develop a fast-paced deathmatch game which will work on a touchpad device. And now when the game is finally approved and released I'd like to get some feedback from iOS community.

The main game features are social/network features. I'd appreciate if you don't judge the game by playing against bots only - it's not as interesting as playing against your friends via Bluetooth, over WiFi or Online. I must warn that game steering is not easy at the first glance - one have to get used to it as it's not common among iOS games. But when you get used to it you will like it. For this reason playing against bots might become a complicated task at the beginning - because bots already know how to move and shoot, but you don't But playing against your friends who are as novice at playing as you are can be a great fun.

Just remember a rule: a tomato controls movement and a cucumber controls rotation Everything else should be intuitive.

I'd appreciate any feedback and comments. Thank you very much in advance.

Promo Page: http://www.crazyteapots.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CrazyTeapotsCom
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CrazyTeapotsCom

Crazy Teapots is an entertaining 3D Deathmatch Game where players are teapots and missiles are fruits. Play against computer-controlled players (bots) or your friends on one of the provided game maps and enjoy the fun! Available on the App Store worldwide!

Last edited by vilgus; 08-09-2012 at 03:24 AM.
06-28-2012, 11:14 AM
I decided to give out several promo codes. If you redeem a promo code please drop few lines in this thread about your experience. I'd appreciate your comments and feedback very much. If you have several devices and can check network features as well it just would be GREAT. The game is intended to be social and I'd be glad if someone could try a match via Bluetooth or over a WiFi network.

Just remember: a tomato controls movement and a cucumber controls rotation. Everything else should be intuitive

JR9RW9PRF3FR
6PR766FLPHY4
3JJLKFHTFR3J

I have only limited amount of promo codes, but I would appreciate if more people could leave their comments. Therefore I can distribute several more promo codes to people who have more than 1000 posts in the forums (if the above promo codes are already redeemed and don't work). Just drop me a private message.

Thank you.

Crazy Teapots is an entertaining 3D Deathmatch Game where players are teapots and missiles are fruits. Play against computer-controlled players (bots) or your friends on one of the provided game maps and enjoy the fun! Available on the App Store worldwide!

06-28-2012, 11:32 AM
JR9RW9PRF3FR
Thanks !!!
06-29-2012, 07:02 PM
----------------------------------------
ATTENTION!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Great news for those who are fond of deathmatches - the game has gone FREE for the weekend. Just download it and have fun
----------------------------------------

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

PS. Play the game on an iPad if you have one, as it's more fun on a lager screen.

07-03-2012, 07:36 AM
It is superb game. Nice graphics includes in this game.
07-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poly View Post
It is superb game. Nice graphics includes in this game.
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you liked it!

07-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilgus View Post
ATTENTION!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!
The offer is over now. Thanks to all of you who downloaded the game during the past weekend. I hope you liked the game

08-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Great news!!! The game Crazy Teapots is available for FREE from now on! Just download or update the game on the App Store and have fun All premium game features are unlocked with the current update. Don't forget to check network gameplay with your friends! If you like the game please leave your feedback on this forum, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to stay up to date! Your 5-stars review on the App Store will be the best reward for our efforts!

09-19-2012, 12:27 AM
An update is released, 1.0.3

A new version of Crazy Teapots is available on the App Store. Now game offers better and faster graphics. Antialiasing is enabled on iPhone3GS and iPad2 to provide experience similar to what iPhone4(S) and New iPad Retina display provides. Several issues were resolved. Thank you for playing the game. Have fun

10-10-2012, 07:48 AM
An update is released, 1.0.4

A new version of Crazy Teapots is out - please check the game on the App Store. The game now offers native iPhone 5 support in full resolution (no letter-boxing) and better interface layout. Several bugs were fixed. Thank you for playing the game. Have a nice day