★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Amazing Alex (By Rovio)

06-28-2012, 07:57 AM
Amazing Alex (By Rovio)

Coming this july!
Full features list:
http://teaser.amazingalex.com/

Meet Amazing Alex! With his boundless imagination, this whiz kid turns everything into adventure! From cleaning his room to battling cardboard robots in his backyard, Alex creates amazing chain reactions to get the job done. Now he has some challenges for you! What's the most creative solution YOU can create? With 100 challenging levels, there's a whole world of creations to explore!

There's more than one answer to these ingenious puzzles! Share your most creative solutions with your friends and see what they came up with!

Got a great idea? Design intriguing new levels using 35 interactive objects! Share with friends or with the whole world! With other fans constantly creating and uploading new levels, there are always new challenges to check out!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
06-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Nice! We're gonna get Casey's Contraptions on iPod

06-28-2012, 08:08 AM
I was just going to say it looks suspiciously similar to Casey's Contraptions. I like how the teaser site says from the creators of Angry Birds like they developed this game when they just bought the IP and rebranded it.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 06-28-2012 at 08:10 AM.
06-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I was just going to say it looks suspiciously similar to Casey's Contraptions. I like how the teaser site says from the creators of Angry Birds like they developed this game when they just bought the IP and rebranded it.
Rovio bought the Studio behind the game so...
06-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
We'll see but i hope they had new things! Anyway the game was already great but needed a bigger community!

06-28-2012, 08:13 AM
I loved Casey's Contraptions on the iPad. If Rovio supports this like they do with Angry Birds then I will buy it again.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Rovio bought the Studio behind the game so...
Buying a studio and then declaring a forthcoming product that was previously under development at that studio as 'From The...' is reasonable, but a rebranded/skinned product being marketed like that is a little suspect.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—
07-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Send a message via MSN to sicksilvo
Rovio released official Amazing Alex trailer

http://quicktrailers.com/amazingalex

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
07-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Out this thursday!

07-10-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't see anything new since Casey's Contraptions in the short game play segment of the new trailer. The release date is shown as July 12th so we will know soon.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve