Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 06:04 AM

I'm so waiting for this amazing game to come on iOS!!!
Insta buy for sure!

Touch controls seems to me adapted to Clash, it will feels way more natural than PC, consoles or even DS controls.

One question though, a chance to be Universal?
Old 01-05-2013, 08:49 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Cant find solid news for this. I guess the wait is still on. Here's to hoping.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:01 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Ubisoft has announced a 24th January release date for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes on iPhone, iPod and iPad, priced 2.99.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...s-release-date

So so so so freaking hyped! If it still features all the content of the xbla version (multiplayer?) without any intrusive IAP, at that price it will be more than a must have (And Tag Games are really good!)

Edit: "Add in bosses, battle puzzles, changing victory conditions, and a multiplayer mode, and you've got a nearly never-ending amount of content."
Yes!
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/mig...nds-on-preview

Maybe Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is next

Last edited by killercow; 01-08-2013 at 11:07 AM..
Old 01-08-2013, 11:47 AM

Just saw the front page story and cannot wait! Easly wirth the $5, considering it was a full DS title. And as I hoped, online multiplayer! Main remaining question, is it real time or did they make it asynchronous? Wouldn't mind both ad options, or something like ascension, but we shall see.

Buy this if you have any liking of strategy games. It's by far my favorite match game
Ever.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:05 PM

Default Clash of Heroes is coming on iOS

Hello everyone,

I'm Ubi_Irina, a Community developer on this great game!

Check out the announcement trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ujea0-Puk

Keep looking for this icon if you are interested in the game (the game will be released on January 24th)

Today I'd like to give you some more information on Clash of Heroes. If you have any specific questions, please, post below!

1/ What is the release date for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes on iOS?

We are glad to announce that Clash of Heroes will be available on mobile devices on January 24th!
If you want to learn more about Clash of Heroes, you can check out the official site. There are a lot of details about different factions, heroes, spells, units and so on. Have a look!

2/ What platform will be available at launch?

For now, only the iOS version will be available at launch, even if we’re already working on the Android platform and also studying new platforms.

3/ Could you give us release dates per platform?

The release date is set to January, the 24th on iOS, while we don’t have any specific date on Android as the development is still ongoing.

4/ Will the iOS version be compatible with other platforms?

To start, you will be able to play on both iPads and iPhones. It means that if you buy Clash of Heroes on your iTunes account, you’ll be able to download the game on your iPad and iPhone (if you have both).
You will also be able to play on iPad with someone playing on iPhone and vice-versa. We wanted to make it easy and accessible for users.
Unfortunately, the iOS version will not be compatible with other versions (DS, PS3, Xbox360, PC).

5/ What countries will be available at launch and later on?

As the iOS version is a port from the HD version, we made sure to include all the languages previously available meaning: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech and Russian. We hope you’ll have fun with the whole international community!

I would like to invite you to visit the official Might & Magic portal to get more news on the game http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/unive...ome/index.aspx

There is also another thread I have started (in the iPad section): http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...73#post2619573

Stick around for more info!

Ubi_Irina

Last edited by killercow; 01-08-2013 at 12:14 PM..
Old 01-08-2013, 12:06 PM

At last!
A game that should have been released months or years ago.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:15 PM

Hey Ubi_Irina!
Thanks for the infos, I'm really glad that we have a release date now. Joypuked a bit and all.
I have two questions:
1) Will this be a worldwide release? I mean not only for selected territories, right?
2) Will this work on an iPod Touch 4th gen?
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 PM

Hello Ubi_Irina!
Can you please tell us the uncompressed size of this game?
Thanks!
Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looking forward to the 24th
Old 01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubi_Irina View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm Ubi_Irina, a Community developer on this great game!

Check out the announcement trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ujea0-Puk

Keep looking for this icon if you are interested in the game (the game will be released on January 24th)

Today I'd like to give you some more information on Clash of Heroes. If you have any specific questions, please, post below!

1/ What is the release date for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes on iOS?

We are glad to announce that Clash of Heroes will be available on mobile devices on January 24th!
If you want to learn more about Clash of Heroes, you can check out the official site. There are a lot of details about different factions, heroes, spells, units and so on. Have a look!

2/ What platform will be available at launch?

For now, only the iOS version will be available at launch, even if we’re already working on the Android platform and also studying new platforms.

3/ Could you give us release dates per platform?

The release date is set to January, the 24th on iOS, while we don’t have any specific date on Android as the development is still ongoing.

4/ Will the iOS version be compatible with other platforms?

To start, you will be able to play on both iPads and iPhones. It means that if you buy Clash of Heroes on your iTunes account, you’ll be able to download the game on your iPad and iPhone (if you have both).
You will also be able to play on iPad with someone playing on iPhone and vice-versa. We wanted to make it easy and accessible for users.
Unfortunately, the iOS version will not be compatible with other versions (DS, PS3, Xbox360, PC).

5/ What countries will be available at launch and later on?

As the iOS version is a port from the HD version, we made sure to include all the languages previously available meaning: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech and Russian. We hope you’ll have fun with the whole international community!

I would like to invite you to visit the official Might & Magic portal to get more news on the game http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/unive...ome/index.aspx

There is also another thread I have started (in the iPad section): http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...73#post2619573

Stick around for more info!

Ubi_Irina

AT LAST!!!
Can't wait!!!
I guess it's an universal build, so I'll ask...does it support iCloud (like Rayman)?
Does it support Gamecenter?
Thanks!

(Since we are here...are there any chances for an update about Ghost Recon for iOS? Is it canned? Is it still coming? Again, thanks!)

Last edited by Pitta; 01-08-2013 at 01:51 PM..

Closed Thread