★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie HQ -> FREE!

06-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Zombie HQ -> FREE!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
IAP driven? Reviews in the US store don't make it sound too good...
06-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I just got it and it's really good the graphics are class and gameplay is good you don't need to pay for stuff not really as you get plenty of money from missions
06-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Game plays good, think of DSS games with auto aim support like in Beat Hazard Ultra. Graphics are fantastic. Sounds are superb.

BUT IT IS IAP HELL. IAP looks only for the impatient, but seeing a handful of $99.99 IAP is insta-turnoff.

Should still be worth the pickup, but it just isnt for me.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Sadly, I would agree with the IAP comments. I dled this and played it for a bit, but the IAP is just embarrassingly ridiculous...

Another potentially great game completely ruined by unrealistic, unreasonable IAPs. My guess is the dev either ends up with a huge waste of time and effort only to have no one play the game, or they adjust what amounts to an immense miscalculation of how much gouging gamers will put up with, and end up with a fun game that lots of people end up playing...

We'll see, but for now? Unless you're independently wealthy, I wouldn't even recommend dling this one.

DBC

I could never give up.