06-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
The dialog is just awful.... The developers of this game have no knowledge of the english language.. it sounds like its all google translated.. just awful....
Imagine that, a title called "Gods Wars" has questionable translation? LOL

So duly noted on the story; how about the gameplay? Like, dislike, don't care?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Game Impressions

Well after playing an hour i can tell you all that this game is a peice of crap.. the grammar and dialog is awful and not possible to look over imo.. the controls are soooooo terrible that you need to carefully press each button or if doesnt even register.. i end up pressing the GO LEFT BUTTON 5 times before it registers... this game is terrible, save your 2 bucks and buy a better action rpg like crimsonheart...... HNBGNDF;KJ

06-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Seriously, very poor dialogue. Gameplay is not smooth either. Will not recommend this game at all.
06-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey Hey, this is bad!
It keep crashing everytime I try attacking / using skills!
Fix it ASAP!
Or you'll get epic FAIL! Gametowin.
06-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Is that a fairy assisting? Wow... I was interested but Now I think this might be a game I already have. Thanks to Sanuku for the video.
06-30-2012, 12:24 PM
yeah, was SERIOUSLY let down by this one... Guess that'll teach me to take a chance on another RPG before hearing what our resident RPG fanatics think about it. =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
06-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Well after playing an hour i can tell you all that this game is a peice of crap.. the grammar and dialog is awful and not possible to look over imo.. the controls are soooooo terrible that you need to carefully press each button or if doesnt even register.. i end up pressing the GO LEFT BUTTON 5 times before it registers... this game is terrible, save your 2 bucks and buy a better action rpg like crimsonheart...... HNBGNDF;KJ
Much appreciated; steering well clear of this.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Saved some money thanks to you guys. Thanks!
06-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Saved some money thanks to you guys. Thanks!