Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinxx0r View Post
I ask because 10 minutes or so prior to the refresh where it bugged out, I had refreshed it without a hitch. But you want to tell me to buy the game again.

Right.
Alright then.
First of all, you have the symptoms of the cracked version of the game. Beatrider reverts to the lite version if it detects an illegitimate copy.

We can't help you with this, because the normal copies don't have this problem. If you truly feel like you're on the wrong end of the bug, then contact them about it. I can't guarantee they can help though.

Otherwise, re-download from iTunes then reinstall. Try a different email account or something. That's the most I can say.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:40 AM

I'd really love to play this but i have one problem that always kept me from buying beatrider and that is having to upload your files onto some server you don't know anything about. I'm not to comfortable with the idea...

Now my question: With 3.0 it is possible for apps to access the music library on the iDevice. Does anybody know if there are plans to implement that feature into beatrider? (> playing your own songs without having to upload)
Old 08-13-2009, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stnsn View Post
I'd really love to play this but i have one problem that always kept me from buying beatrider and that is having to upload your files onto some server you don't know anything about. I'm not to comfortable with the idea...

Now my question: With 3.0 it is possible for apps to access the music library on the iDevice. Does anybody know if there are plans to implement that feature into beatrider? (> playing your own songs without having to upload)
People always think that 3.0 gives full access to a users music library.

It doesn't.

It merely allows apps to access the music library to create playlists, but not alter the music files, analyze them or use them for the apps purposes.

There's no way that BeatRider can work without the external server. With thousands of people uploading their songs, I wouldn't be too worried about it. If things go amiss, there'll be serious complaints, and they'll have to shut down the server, remove the app and miss out on lots of potential customers.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camzy View Post

It doesn't.

It merely allows apps to access the music library to create playlists, but not alter the music files, analyze them or use them for the apps purposes.
See, i dind't know that. Thanks for clarification.

I guess then it's no beatrider for me...
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
See, i dind't know that. Thanks for clarification.

I guess then it's no beatrider for me...
Yeah dude it's totally not worth it. After I uploaded a song, the following day all the money in my bank account was wiped out! What a scam!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
Yeah dude it's totally not worth it. After I uploaded a song, the following day all the money in my bank account was wiped out! What a scam!
...and you deserve it!
Old 08-13-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
...and you deserve it!
LOL. You don't buy many apps do you?
Old 06-26-2010, 03:22 PM

Default Upload issues

Hey I cannot get any songs uploaded on the full version Any one else having the same issues?

I have a line of songs I want to upload. They are all MP3s under 30MB and under 10 minutes. There are under 10 of them i am trying to upload.

I have no songs in my music library for the game.

Why does the online uploader stop at the first song? Does any one know what's wrong?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtasy171 View Post
Hey I cannot get any songs uploaded on the full version Any one else having the same issues?

I have a line of songs I want to upload. They are all MP3s under 30MB and under 10 minutes. There are under 10 of them i am trying to upload.

I have no songs in my music library for the game.

Why does the online uploader stop at the first song? Does any one know what's wrong?
I'm having the same issues. I e-mailed the developer a few days ago and haven't received a response. I also reported it to itunes
Old 07-10-2010, 07:21 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camzy View Post

It doesn't.
What about on iOS4?

http://toucharcade.com/2010/07/09/io...ble-on-iphone/

*sigh*