iPhone: BeatRider (update out)

05-28-2009, 11:23 PM
BeatRider (update out)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316530545&mt=8

Free Version:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316531258&mt=8

YAY!

PS only works from a direct link!

Last edited by Rocketman919; 05-28-2009 at 11:26 PM.
05-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamando View Post
I'll test this now.

LIES! On airplane mode, without Wi-Fi, I can play my own ALREADY DOWNLOADED songs. It works, you just have to be sure you DOWNLOADED THEM FIRST!
weird.
I checked twice but third time is the charm.

FALSE ALARM

Car Jack Streets needs a rampage mode or remove the 2 week time limit.
05-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Quote:
I'll test this now.

LIES! On airplane mode, without Wi-Fi, I can play my own ALREADY DOWNLOADED songs. It works, you just have to be sure you DOWNLOADED THEM FIRST!
Nevermind then...DL now!

ßeta Tester
**GameCenter**Super Sanch0

05-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPro View Post
yah same here if that's true or doesn't change
It works. Don't worry about it.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
05-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Quote:
I'll test this now.

*sigh of relief*

YES!!!!!!!

Pretty Much All Game Usernames (Plus+, Gameloft Live, OpenFeint): fructose
Favorite Games So Far: Eliminate, Gangstar, Zombieville USA, Inkvaders, Modern Combat, COD Zombies
My YouTube Channel: iReview4UTube
05-29-2009, 12:16 AM
I can't upload any songs. I logged on to my account and selected the song I wanted to upload, but it just kept on saying "Uploading. Please wait." It's been 10 minutes and it has yet to upload a single song. Anyone else has the same problem?
05-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudlesssky22 View Post
I can't upload any songs. I logged on to my account and selected the song I wanted to upload, but it just kept on saying "Uploading. Please wait." It's been 10 minutes and it has yet to upload a single song. Anyone else has the same problem?
How is your internet connection? It takes a minute or two for me, and I'm on a super fast connection.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
05-29-2009, 12:22 AM
If anyone finds out if you can change your username from your email to something else, tell me!

05-29-2009, 12:27 AM
hmm just tried the lite version and I'm not happy with it

I only played what they have by default but boy does it sound terrible :/

I'll upload a song later when I have my media server connected but if the preloaded stuff isnt good then I don't have high hopes
05-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Cool! I played songs of Dave Matthews Band. Great Rhythm! I bought.
05-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Pretty good. I still like Tap Tap better but this allows you to upload your own songs! If only it was as smooth and beautiful as Tap Tap.