★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LAB 927
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 68.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The toys are trying to escape the toy store, and they need your help!

Discover the Magic of Toy Run! When you play this amazing new game from Lab 927, it's like stepping into a movie and controlling the characters!

JUMP over toys, SLIDE under obstacles, and DOUBLE-JUMP over large gaps! You'll have a hard time putting this one down!

The beautiful graphics and animations will blow you away, and the excitement of the game will keep you coming back for more!

Features:

Stunning original soundtrack brings the game to life in front of you!
Simple swipe and tap controls that are easy and fun to use!
The best endless runner with the DOUBLE jUMP feature!
Play as 8 AMAZING and unique characters!
Collect coins to unlock exciting power ups and cool features!
"Real Life" toy store graphics!
Unlock objectives and achievements to increase your score!
Play with your friends on Game Center!

Download it now!
07-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Runner! W00t! downloading.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-01-2012, 03:38 AM
I like this, it's a solid runner. Very similar to "I Must Run' But I think this is a bit better. Oh and this is not the first endless runner with a double jump feature.
07-01-2012, 09:51 PM
It's been a day, and I'm still playing it...very addictive, the controls are spot on....and it's free!!

To the Runners of the world...keep running I will never get sick of you.
07-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Sweet! Always love a good endless runner!
07-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah.. that's an ignorant comment on the app description claiming being the first runner with double jump. ignorant and stupid.

Some devs' marketing side just never do research to see their own advantages and weaknesses among other similar games on the market, end up doing false marketing, making them look retarded to those who know, but on the other hand, saying their the first game with double jump makes them an innovator to other innocent consumers.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-01-2012 at 11:36 PM.
07-02-2012, 12:26 AM
I suggest to try this game
07-02-2012, 12:38 AM
The graphics is very creative. Its amazing..
07-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Lovely graphics, looking great at 2x on my iPad (but it's JB'ed and I'm using RetinaPad).

But yeah the 'first with double jump', ok not really. Not that I'm a runner expert but isn't Stylish Sprint like 1.5 yrs old?

GameCenter: *kioshi*
Gameloft: kioshi