★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FurryFreak is now FREE

07-02-2012, 01:30 AM
FurryFreak is now FREE

Get it while it's free - please don't forget review/rate

NOTE: It may take some time for the pricing to become effective

★★★ Furry freak - a freak you can't live without! ★★★

Furry freak is a highly addictive action game with a unique feature - TIME REWIND!

This adrenalin-packed game pushes your limits of survival. Jump over deadly obstacles, avoid creepy creatures and collect clocks to rewind time. Run as far as you can for as long as you can!

Enjoy true HD retina graphics and original sound effects.

So simple anyone can pick up and play.

Accept the challenge and make your way to the top of the leaderboards!

07-02-2012, 05:13 AM
Fun game, definately worth the download. Good graphics and easy gameplay.

07-03-2012, 01:59 PM
FurryFreak YouTube Video

Please don't forget to leave a review in the AppStore.

Thank you

Last edited by nkonstas; 07-03-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: iPhone spell checker struck again!
07-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkonstas View Post
FurryFreak YouTube Video

Please don't forget to leave a review in the AppStore.

Thank you
Just did, gave it 5 stars and posted

If you like endless runners, you will love this game! 💩You play as a warm fuzzy and it has really great graphics on the new ipad! 💩Highly recommended!

Looks like I will be the first reviewer, but the review will probably post tomorrow I figure. Maybe some others can post some more reviews to help you out since it is a very cool game.

Go warm fuzzies! If you haven't downloaded this yet, make sure you do! Highly recommended.
07-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

If you like endless runners, you will love this game! ��You play as a warm fuzzy and it has really great graphics on the new ipad! ��Highly recommended!

Looks like I will be the first reviewer, but the review will probably post tomorrow I figure. Maybe some others can post some more reviews to help you out since it is a very cool game.

Go warm fuzzies! If you haven't downloaded this yet, make sure you do! Highly recommended.
Nice! I probably wouldn't have even downloaded this if I hadn't seen this post! Thanks!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-03-2012, 02:26 PM

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Nice! I probably wouldn't have even downloaded this if I hadn't seen this post! Thanks!
The screenshots do not do this game justice, it really has some amazing graphics. My niece would love this game, the sounds totally make me crack up, and put a smile on my face.
07-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Thank you very much!

07-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

If you like endless runners, you will love this game! 💩You play as a warm fuzzy and it has really great graphics on the new ipad! 💩Highly recommended!

07-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Very fun! I thought the time rewind would be a lame gimmick but it's really pretty cool. And yes it looks fantastic on the new iPad, very crisp.