★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fibble & Fibble HD ($0.99 Sale) by Crytek

07-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Fibble & Fibble HD ($0.99 Sale) by Crytek

Great developer

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
07-04-2012, 06:06 PM
How good is Fibble HD? Is it worth the space?
07-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
How good is Fibble HD? Is it worth the space?
I just bought it, it is a lot of fun. It is kind of a combo of a pinball maze game with slingshot movement.

3 slight problems, 500 mb hard drive space, obvious not retina ipad graphics, and pretty short maybe around 30 something levels.

But it is a great game. I am just going to solve it as fast as i can so I can save disk space. Don't think it has icloud saves. It needs it.

It is very fun to play. So I would highly recommend it. But be prepared to finish it quickly cause that is what I plan on doing.
07-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I just bought it, it is a lot of fun. It is kind of a combo of a pinball maze game with slingshot movement.

3 slight problems, 500 mb hard drive space, obvious not retina ipad graphics, and pretty short maybe around 30 something levels.

But it is a great game. I am just going to solve it as fast as i can so I can save disk space. Don't think it has icloud saves. It needs it.

It is very fun to play. So I would highly recommend it. But be prepared to finish it quickly cause that is what I plan on doing.
Thanks for the feedback. Based on what you've said I've decided to give it a miss because it sounds like a game (due to its length) that will leave you wanting more. With no confirmation of additional levels I find it hard to justify buying it + the space it would take up.
07-05-2012, 12:33 PM
My lord, half a gig is gigantic for a puzzle game. Imagine how big the file would be if they ported Crysis!
07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
My lord, half a gig is gigantic for a puzzle game. Imagine how big the file would be if they ported Crysis!
Yeah sadly because of fibbles 3d graphics levels are taking a lot of disl space. Great fun game but it is my biggest puzzle game. They really need icloud saves bad.