★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Versus Vitality A real strategy game to see another side of Earth, where Action takes the front seat. Apocalypse is over, but not the war between evil and good.
Robots from other planets are making an appearance on Earth to research and take over this Planet. Scary Mutants are also making their way from the ruins and the third race: Human Survivors are out from the bunkers.
Choose from these Three Races above and play against the Computer or Friends near you over wifi/Bluetooth !!!

Key features:
- Hundreds of units in battle
- 20 buildings, 9 units types
- Epic music tracks, detailed sounds
- Gameplay in the best traditions of StarCraft/WarCraft/Dune2000
- Graphics look very natural
- Retina Display and iPad3 support
- Multiplayer mode (Local Wifi/Bluetooth)
- Universal game build - ready for iPhone as well as iPad
- Multi language support

twitter.com/@SplashFoxGames
versusvitalitygame.com
splashfoxgames.com
07-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to vklymenko
thanks, undeadcow, you're always helping me : )
So developers here, please don't attack too much, its just 1.0 version. Im open for discussions to make improvements for the game and keep constantly updating ; )

07-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
WOOHOO~!!! Universal RTS for a buck?!?! Insta-buy! =oD
07-03-2012, 07:34 PM
...There's one level and three races you can play as. So far for $0.99 it's a fair price for content. I ha en't played much but so far the movement control is smooth. Will report more detailed impressions but so far limited content is a setback but these developers were good at updating a prior game, Zombielution, so there's good promise. The interface seems well suited to pick up and play skirmishes.
07-04-2012, 02:16 AM

yeah, just a dollar for start. Who will buy the game now - will win, cause after some polishes and few more maps added - it will be $1.99, after campaigns added $2.99 : ) Sure most important bugs will be fixed in nearest update, its pretty a big and hard project, but with constant updates we hope to move this game into top5 RTS for mobile ; ) is there chance for it?

Last edited by vklymenko; 07-04-2012 at 02:33 AM.
07-08-2012, 03:28 PM
"Don't promise - deliver! " - our tagline
here is preview of interactive tutorial (trainer) for 1.0.1 game update (coming very soon):

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-12-2012, 04:39 AM
update 1.0.1

Hi there!
Great news - we're about to submit the first game update : )
Interactive tutorial, bug fixes and more. But looking to hear from you, players, what you want to change in the game - and I'll try to include your wish-list in the upcoming update (or to keep in priority for second one) ; )
07-14-2012, 04:14 PM
so we decided to try to use a rule: add a new localization/translation per each update : ) Currently game supports russian, english, spanish.
What language you'll want to see: german, portugal? please let me know - and it will appear in the update.
07-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Not sure what I was thinking buying an unfinished game but I was hoping that it may be a way to buy it prior to it going up in price. Right now, it's pretty bad. To be honest, I'm not sure how good it will turn out, but, why would you guys release something that is like a quarter finished without tutorials etc. I started building mines and within a minute the opponent is all over you blowing up what you just built. It's kind of a wierd experience this whole thing. I barely knew you have to draw a box over the unit to select them and then touch the enemy to attack. Just, odd indeed. Maybe you guys need money to finish it up or similar is what I'm hoping as right now it's a mess, boring, and downright unplayable for me.