02-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Woohooo! Awesome timing! It felt like im running out of new endless runners, then this update comes along!

For anyone else who dont have this yet, it is highly recommended. For those who loved Super Mole Escape, this is somewhat similar to that, but this came out before SME.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-12-2013, 05:16 AM
waiting for everyones feedback on the new endlessmode

Project Manager FDG-Entertainment

02-12-2013, 10:21 AM
A little teaser screenshot for all of you:

02-12-2013, 10:53 PM
This is a fun game and I suggest you get it
02-13-2013, 12:10 AM
I don't suppose the update will add iphone 5 optimization will it?
02-13-2013, 12:32 AM
I already have the SD version, and I bought the HD version earlier to get meself ready for the big update!

I know Super Mole Escape was one of my favorites in this runner subgenre, but with a levels mode and an upcoming endless mode, Captain Antarctica will definitely be more than what SME was, and i cant wait!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Update is out and it's awesome. Endless mode is so much fun, I'm addicted More power-ups, more achievements and costumes. Outstanding update! And it's absolutely no problem to get enough fish to buy everything the shop has to offer. Great Job FDG!

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-14-2013, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
I don't suppose the update will add iphone 5 optimization will it?
The update has iphone 5 optimization

02-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Update is out and it's awesome. Endless mode is so much fun, I'm addicted More power-ups, more achievements and costumes. Outstanding update! And it's absolutely no problem to get enough fish to buy everything the shop has to offer. Great Job FDG!
Thank you very much!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
02-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Update is amazing. Thanks FDG!