★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Act as the death itself in this « art game » where everything was thought to offer players a unique game experience: sound effects, astonishing graphics, out of sorts world
Your mission: accompany the souls of those whom eternal rest hour has come and thus save them from damnation. A second of inattention and this is the disaster : those souls, damned and inconsolable, will chase you relentlessly to send you back in the Limbo

Accessible to everyone, this survival-platformer offers a chase-be chased punchy gameplay, in the manner of famous Pacman.
During this journey you will be aided by Soulpets. These souls will give you their abilities : speed, stealth, protection and many more. As well as facilitating your mission, those powers will allow you to come back to levels in order to find additional bonuses and hidden treasures.

FEATURES
- Over 20 levels that will dive you in an 2D world with unique graphics!
- An innovative game experience opened to everyone.
- Meet the Soulpets and their specific powers to elaborate new strategies and to boom your score.
- Confront the Scientist and his bizarre creations: the Meca-Angel, the Cyclope and many more again.
- Game Center

-------------------------------
CURIOUS? More info on:
-------------------------------
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

Sanuku's comments:

07-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
No doubt this wins most "unusual" release of the week.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

07-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Not really sure what this is, but it looks great. Another one for tonight.
07-04-2012, 06:10 AM
This has been out for about a year on Windows Phone 7. I had it on my old Samsung Omnia 7, and it was pretty damn bad. Might be different here, but I doubt it.

Sorry if I killed the mood.
07-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpotty View Post
Sorry if I killed the mood.
Not at all. I`m still looking forward to load it up when I`ll be back from Shopping!
07-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Looks pretty fun
07-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacklin View Post
The animation is very attractive and graphics is very beautiful.
Too bad it's Bulkypix. They're not seeing another penny of mine after they ruined Terra Noctis.

Last edited by soldat7; 07-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.
07-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Too bad it's Bulkypix. They're not seeing another penny of mine after they ruined Terra Noctis.
I know that they released a Freemium version of Terra Noctis, but I am also fairly certain that they retained the original as it was by popular demand. Is this correct or did they change some of the mechanics?
07-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Finally it is coming out onto iOS A must-buy for me!
07-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
I know that they released a Freemium version of Terra Noctis, but I am also fairly certain that they retained the original as it was by popular demand. Is this correct or did they change some of the mechanics?
Hi,

In fact, the two versions of Tera Noctis are quiet the same. The game became "freemium" two months ago. A shop just had been added and some ads appeared too (wich lets think that some players were probably not very happy about...).

However, they were no big changes in the game mechanics. The game is still the same. And it shouln't make you hesitate about Hasta la Muerte which is a completely different game

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer