08-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKeener View Post
Can't believe how this game is going! First time playing Cloaks and as you see by my stats I don't have many online under my belt.

Would like to collect more games:

GC Name: MLKeener
Yeah CL vs VG is a very interesting matchup!

Current games: Ascension, Drive on Moscow, Panzer Corps
Best of: Rogue Touch, Dungeon Raid, KoDP, BotB
Waiting for: El Alamein, Galactic Keep, FTL
GC: Emos
08-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Nice game Emos. 3 phantoms = 3 possess ^^'

08-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Damn it Emos!! I didn't even get to try my new deck build properly before I got smoked by those Lioneers
08-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah guys my phantoms have been on a hot streak lately I'm starting to like FK a lot more now, although it is a rather unforgiving faction if you make an error. I've had some recent opportunities to summon Elut-Bal on the first turn by sacrificing all my starting units...either it's a genius move or horrible blunder!

Current games: Ascension, Drive on Moscow, Panzer Corps
Best of: Rogue Touch, Dungeon Raid, KoDP, BotB
Waiting for: El Alamein, Galactic Keep, FTL
GC: Emos
08-20-2012, 07:30 PM
I hate the phantom so much >.<

Someone possessed my Krung who was so far behind it was ridiculous. I'm still on course to win with a spear grounder rush, but it's just so frustrating to get possessed.

Also, the dice definitely feel rigged with the phantom. It seems they get a possess 1 in 3 at least that's what I've experienced so far.

Currently Playing: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, Summoner Wars

Game Center: Camzeee
08-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Kitkeat, you really need to be more aware of dangers to your summoner. You'll cut down on losses a lot if you just step back a little and let your commons and champs do the job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Kk you are too aggressive with teheran summoner!

Anyhow I forest because I got p@&&)£ed at the game UI that costed me two health of my summoner and did not want to place my champion next to my wall. Darn!
LOL...I noticed...and I stepped back, it's just that sometimes the summoner is too good to keep back. I am more careful with the prince nowadays, 4 health is too squishy.

GameCenter ID: kitkeat
Fav multiplayer iOS game: Penny Arcade The Game:Gamers vs Evil,Ascension,SummonerWars, Heuroshima Hex,Hero Academy,Nightfall,Tickets to ride
Invite me to a game
08-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emos View Post
I've had some recent opportunities to summon Elut-Bal on the first turn by sacrificing all my starting units...either it's a genius move or horrible blunder!
Oh, look who won the "let's see if you can kill a 4/5 champion with your starters" lottery

Almost killed him though! So I'm really hoping it's a blunder
08-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Kitkeat, why didn't you hit Ret with the Zombie that turn?! That would have been great punishment for my stupid error

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
08-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emos View Post
Yeah guys my phantoms have been on a hot streak lately I'm starting to like FK a lot more now, although it is a rather unforgiving faction if you make an error. I've had some recent opportunities to summon Elut-Bal on the first turn by sacrificing all my starting units...either it's a genius move or horrible blunder!
One of FK's best moves is an early EB... But just keep Elut Bal safe and dont go offensive yet unless you know he's gonna live after he attacks, or if you get a chance to get on the opposing summoner's face. The best advantage this move gives you is to be safe from magic drains and reinforcements. Plus, you get to lash out your own magic drains early, which usually prevents opponents from laying down their own summoners for a few turns.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Kitkeat, why didn't you hit Ret with the Zombie that turn?! That would have been great punishment for my stupid error
Was there any opening? Damn it. Lol. There were basically and endless waves of meat wall between him and my units. I can only last so long. Good mirror match.