★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Scruffy3D is a 3D run and jump platforming game featuring a dog trying to retrieve his bones stolen by the evil frog men of Mars! 20 levels of platforming fun with extra challenges like boat levels, day and night levels, and the showdown with King Martian himself!

For best performance, use at least iPad2/iPhone 4s level hardware, or turn off graphic options (like shadows) on the first model iPads or iPhone 4.

ggadwa's comments:
I'd like to announce the release of Scruffy3D, a universal 3D platformer. Looks great on the retina iPad. 20 levels, day and night action, distinct levels like boat rides, a special hidden bone hunt, and a boss!

All for 99 cents!

Works best on iPhone 4 or better or iPad 2 or better.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scruffy3d/id529290081

[>] Brian
07-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Some Scruffy3D iOS game play!

Youtube link | Pop Up

A couple quick views of some of the 20 levels and different environments and enemies you'll encounter. You can see the Frog Martians, Toasters, Balloon Snakes, Skulls and Spikes (there are more), and some of the varied game play (day, night, in the air, boats, etc) and some of the mechanics (like bounce pads and bombing.)

[>] Brian
08-04-2012, 12:55 PM
I've decided to go free with Scruffy3D! I'm very proud of it and I want it to get into as many hands as possible, so everybody have fun, and spread the word around!

[>] Brian