★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Launch Sale! Get Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition for only $0.99 for a limited time! Thats 50% off!

Froggers coin-op thrills are back and better than ever in Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition! The arcade excitement of Frogger returns in time for its 30th anniversary celebrations with updates that are sure to delight fans old and new.

Join Frogger on another epic quest as he fights through more busy streets in search of thrills, chills, and even love! Dodge cars, balance on wooden logs, and evade Contra aliens to reach the ultimate goal; the other side of the river!

Features:

Classic Arcade Action! Join Frogger as he hits the road like never before with classic arcade action and new exciting gameplay mechanics!

Multiple Game Modes! Experience brand new game modes like Tile Capture, Battle Royale, Freak Out and many more!

New and Retro Graphics! Customize your Frogger experience with stunning new HD graphics or old-school retro visuals!

New Konami Stages! Play through stages inspired by your favorite Konami game including Contra, Castlevania, and Dance Dance Revolution!

Check out other Konami Mobile Games!

Frogger Decades
Frogger
Gesundheit!
X-Men
Ash II: Shadows
Metal Gear Solid Touch
Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night
DanceDanceRevolution S+
Silent Hill The Escape
Power Pros Touch
Kid vs. Kat: Kat Attack! (iPad Only)
Wireway
Laser Dance Robberies
Krazy Kart Racing
Elebits: Capture
Fish Kabob

killercow's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 53 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Quote:
Description

Launch Sale! Get Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition for only $0.99 for a limited time! Thats 50% off!

Froggers coin-op thrills are back and better than ever in Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition! The arcade excitement of Frogger returns in time for its 30th anniversary celebrations with updates that are sure to delight fans old and new.

Join Frogger on another epic quest as he fights through more busy streets in search of thrills, chills, and, even love! Dodge cars, balance on wooden logs, and evade Contra aliens to reach the ultimate goal, the other side of the river!

Features:

Classic Arcade Action! Join Frogger as he hits the road like never before with classic arcade action and new exciting gameplay mechanics!

Multiple Game Modes! Experience brand new game modes like Tile Capture, Battle Royale, Freak Out and many more!

New and Retro Graphics! Customize your Frogger experience with stunning new HD graphics or old-school retro visuals!

New Konami Stages! Play through stages inspired by your favorite Konami game including Contra, Castlevania, and Dance Dance Revolution!
07-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Is this gonna be better than Frogger Decades?

07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Game Impressions

07-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Just what we need, another Frogger game.

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
07-04-2012, 04:19 PM
This actually looks pretty cool, like one of the few releases tonight I might think of picking up.

I don't want a signature.
07-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Looks great to me, huge 80s arcade fan, definitely picking this one up.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
07-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Looks great to me, huge 80s arcade fan, definitely picking this one up.
Me too, I hope it is good. Centipede origins was so so, but I used to love frogger in the good old days.
07-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Is this gonna be better than Frogger Decades?
Nah, looks like the answer is no.......
07-05-2012, 03:42 AM
This is an awesome game. In fact, I would say totally awesome!!!

I wasn't expecting all that much from this game, but it blew me away! It is so much fun, and I love the retro graphics and thumping music!!!

Totally awesome, I love this game.

Highly highly recommended. Get it now! A total must buy!!!

Edit: if anyone has any questions, please ask, I will try to answer anything at all about this great app.
07-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Watched the first few minutes of Sanukus' video and I'm sold!
Thanks again Sanuku for your valuable work!