★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: HueShift is an endless puzzle platformer game. It is easy to grasp but hard to master.

Jump from platform to platform. But beware! If your character color does not match the color of the platform you will fall right through the floor. Your mission: Escape from a massive galactic shock wave threatening to devour all colors of the universe.

- Random generated levels give you endless gameplay
- Three different characters fighting for survival
- Global leaderboard to match with your friends
- Pixel prefect graphics
- Retina support, universal app

HueShift is the debut game by All Civilized Planets, an Austrian independent game studio founded by 4 students of the Vienna University of Technology.

Find out more about us and our game:
- www.hueshiftgame.com
- www.facebook.com/hueshift
- www.twitter.com/hueshiftgame

iossif's comments:
HueShift is an endless puzzle platformer game. It is easy to grasp but hard to master.

Jump from platform to platform. But beware! If your character color does not match the color of the platform you will fall right through the floor. Your mission: Escape from a massive galactic shock wave threatening to devour all colors of the universe.

- Random generated levels give you endless gameplay
- Three different characters fighting for survival
- Global leaderboard to match with your friends
- Pixel prefect graphics
- Retina support, universal app

HueShift is the debut game by All Civilized Planets, an Austrian independent game studio founded by 4 students of the Vienna University of Technology.

Find out more about us and our game:
- www.hueshiftgame.com
- www.facebook.com/hueshift
- www.twitter.com/hueshiftgame

HueShift is out now on Android as well and will be released on other Platforms soon!

More infos are available at www.hueshiftgame.com
07-13-2012, 03:56 AM
featured!

awesome game and it's featured on the app store.

they also put 50% off the price...!!
07-13-2012, 04:01 AM
awesooome

bought the game on sale yesterday night and haven't stopped playing since.
07-13-2012, 05:44 PM
So your game getting featured. Refreshing game idea. Nice execution. Keep up the good work.

Only thing I'd like to see is more ducks. You should definitely have way more ducks in the game.

formerly studio radiolaris, now Broken Rules. Follow me on twitter: twitter/@martinpi

ON THE IPAD: Radio Flare REDUX HD & Globetrotters
ON Mac App Store, Steam & WiiWare: And Yet It Moves
07-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinpi View Post
So your game getting featured. Refreshing game idea. Nice execution. Keep up the good work.

Only thing I'd like to see is more ducks. You should definitely have way more ducks in the game.
Full disclosure: I know the guy who made this game. You should still all try it out because it is good. Also, I know Josef is planning to update the game for quite some time.

Yet seriously. It needs more ducks.

formerly studio radiolaris, now Broken Rules. Follow me on twitter: twitter/@martinpi

ON THE IPAD: Radio Flare REDUX HD & Globetrotters
ON Mac App Store, Steam & WiiWare: And Yet It Moves
07-14-2012, 07:34 AM
i can confirm the update.

we are adding several new languages and you are able to start after the easier tutorial levels once you cleared them. also there will be a free version and a few bug fixes!

the ducks are still in development