★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 2dgames.jp
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game is a casual shooting game in all directions. Has become a game enjoy the "tension" to avoid the bullet "exhilaration" defeat, the enemy of an enemy with a simple one-handed operation.
The player's skill level will be tried as goes up, the attack of the enemy becomes more intense.

How to operate
You can move and then touch
You can fire bullets in a row by the energy accumulated and continue to touch and release

other rules
The level up and defeat the enemy in a row in the state energy is accumulated
-The maximum value of the energy gauge is increased when you level up, you should be able to attack more powerful
-Bullet of the enemy, you can be removed by (cursor to attack the enemy) aim
The enemy bullets disappear along with the beat pudding and milk
When the pinch is let down by priority pudding, milk
Charge gauge to recover a little and take the green bananas
HP will recover a little and take the yellow banana

syntheticvoid's comments:

07-07-2012, 01:15 PM
I really should have mentioned this one long ago... But now there is a lite version to try, for the fence-sitters. Definitely for fans of shooters, although, it certainly isn't your typical shooter. Think Jeff Minter in terms of sheer 'wtf-ery', Think Kenta Cho in terms of stripping away conventions, and add a very pretty kawaii-like wrapper and you have a very lovely, quirky, and unique title that seriously deserves a little TA loving'... Bananas, cakes, and re-charging particle beams galore! Bonkers! Get it!

07-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Great game, but sadly no Game Center.

Gameplay is reminiscent of ElectroMaster.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
07-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah... was just about to say... only one mode, and no gamecenter... =o(
07-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Tried the lite and picked up the full immediately. Crazy Japanese 60FPS goodness.
07-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Yup, the more I play, the more I'm lovin it. As obsessed as I usually am with GC boards, I almost don't even care with this one. The lack thereof is in no way going to effect the replay value for me. So happy Strive pointed this one out to the BHF group. =oD
07-08-2012, 02:03 AM
I already had my eye on this one, but you got me with the ElectroMaster comparison.
07-08-2012, 07:29 AM
I wrote the developer and asked if GameCenter would be added in a future update... this is the response I got...

For GameCenter, I decided to to be implemented, because I am sorry for your enjoying.
Please give me a little more time.
So I take it GameCenter will be added in a future update. =oD

07-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Very addictive and quirky game. I'm loving it too. Gamecenter and achievements would go a long way to making this a must buy.
07-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Agreed with everything said !
For fans of shooters/ElectroMaster a must buy.