★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CHAPTER III SOON (CHECK THE NOTE BELOW)!

Bloody Mary is a mix of scary adventure game with interactive novel using an innovative system based on the iPhone Real-Time Clock, you have to be at the right place in the right time to see things happening and they will!

The Bloody Mary Ghost Adventure presents a new way of entertainment, creating a personalized experience for each user. Imagine being part of a story and, with your own perceptions and choices, write their end.

The story is divided into chapters (releases free in updates). As a novel, the course and its end are undefined and will depend on your choices.

FEATURES:
===========
- Stunning 3D/Hand Drawing Retina Graphics
- Innovative Real Time System (If you play during day/night that reflects in game)
- Dynamic Events Based on Device Real-Time
- EMF Sensor that collects data and transform in events
- Constantly Updates

NOTE: Unfortunately the update 1.4 (Chapter III) will delay and not be able to launch in August (as promised) but will debut in September. Sorry for the delay but we want to ensure the best quality and experience for all our users.

mmztech's comments:

Bloody Mary is a mix of scary adventure game with interactive novel using an innovative system based on the iPhone Real-Time Clock, you have to be at the right place in the right time to see things happening and they will!

The Bloody Mary Ghost Adventure presents a new way of entertainment, creating a personalized experience for each user. Imagine being part of a story and, with your own perceptions and choices, write their end.

The story is divided into chapters (releases free in updates). As a novel, the course and its end are undefined and will depend on your choices.

FEATURES:
===========
- Stunning 3D/Hand Drawing Retina Graphics
- Innovative Real Time System (If you play during day/night that reflects in game)
- Dynamic Events Based on Device Real-Time
- EMF Sensor that collects data and transform in events
- Constantly Updates

Itunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloody-mary-ghost-adventure/id539077017?ls=1&mt=8

SCREENSHOTS:
============

07-07-2012, 06:16 PM
If this was any more intriguing, I would burst into flames!

DBC

I could never give up.

07-07-2012, 06:18 PM

There is a separate iPad version out. Thread here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=135858
07-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Thanks Royce,

We decided to revamp the title to release an optimized pocket version for iPhone instead to release an Universal.

Hope you guys like it.
07-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Come on, people! I need details! Has anyone played this?

DBC

I could never give up.
07-08-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm playing and purchased full game (in app) and am enjoying it. Good to play at night in bed just before sleep when it's dark and with headphones.

Though I'm stuck at the ouija board bit?
07-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by podbud View Post
I'm playing and purchased full game (in app) and am enjoying it. Good to play at night in bed just before sleep when it's dark and with headphones.

Though I'm stuck at the ouija board bit?
The ouija board will be used in chapter II, did you managed to get the ladder?
07-24-2012, 08:18 PM
How do you find Mary's hair?
08-11-2013, 07:19 PM
what happend with new update?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere